Customer Service Representative (Remote)
We are currently only hiring in AZ, IA, ID, IL, IN, MI, MN, MO, NM, NV, UT, WI, and WY
About the role:
Enova has several different consumer lending brands, each with their own unique offerings and customer requirements. As a Customer Service Representative, you will become an expert in one particular brand over the course of our 4 week training program. Once you finish our training program, you will primarily be responsible for providing superior customer service and a positive experience to our customers.
- Answer inbound calls from customers to answer and service any questions they may have
- Handle all customer inquiries, requests, and thoroughly educate them on our products and services
- Provide quality support in the areas of processing payments, creating payment plans, and other account related tasks to ensure a positive customer experience
- Communicate clearly and professionally with all customers, co-worker, supervisors and management
- Maintain accurate, up-to-date information for customer accounts
- Strong verbal and written communication skills so you can connect with customers over the phone and take clear notes in our computer system
- A desire to create a top-notch customer service experience
- The means to independently problem solve
- Ability to balance multiple priorities and effectively handle changing situations
- Ability to deescalate complex customer interactions
- The drive to exceed your goals in a fast-paced, metric driven environment
- Ability to succeed in a virtual or office setting
- Computer proficiency and accurate data entry skills required
Benefits & Perks:
- Flexible work schedule (In-office T/W/Th and remote M/F for hybrid-eligible roles)
- Health, dental, and vision insurance including mental health benefits
- 401(k) matching plus a ROTH option (U.S. Based employees only)
- PTO & paid holidays off
- Sabbatical program (for eligible roles)
- Summer hours (for eligible roles)
- Paid parental leave
- DEI groups (B.L.A.C.K. @ Enova, HOLA @ Enova, Women @ Enova, Pride @ Enova, South Asians @ Enova, APEX @ Enova, and Parents @ Enova)
- Employee recognition and rewards program
- Charitable matching and a paid volunteer day…Plus so much more!
Enova International is a leading financial technology company that provides online financial services through our AI and machine learning-powered Colossus™platform. We serve non-prime consumers and businesses alike, while offering world-class technology and services to traditional banks—in order to create accessible credit for millions.
Being a values-driven organization is at the core of Enova’s success. We live our values by listening to our customers, challenging assumptions, thinking big, setting high expectations, and hiring and developing the best. Through our values and our commitment to making Enova an awesome place to work, we maintain an environment of inclusion and culture where our employees can thrive. You can learn more about Enova’s values and culture here.
Something looks off?