Head of Performance Marketing (Hybrid) - Pangea Money Transfer
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor visas or take over sponsorship at this time.
About the role
As a leader on the Marketing team, you will drive customer acquisition for our top rated mobile apps in a high-growth environment using search, social, affiliates, and display. Reporting to the VP Marketing, you will improve the efficiency of proven marketing channels and launch new channels to hit ambitious goals.
The ideal candidate has developed marketing plans, effectively managed individual performance marketers, has a creative mind and lives and breathes data. They will thrive in a fast-paced environment, have a roll up your sleeves attitude and an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Lead and mentor a growing performance marketing team
- Build a framework to identify, prioritize and optimize growth channels, including paid search, social, mobile app installs, etc
- Work with Strategy and Operations to identify budget, Customer Acquisition Costs (CAC) and Lifetime Value (LTV) goals and develop testing that will continuously optimize digital programs
- Partner with Product to test strategies that improve the customer journey and enhance marketing measure and attribution
- Oversee activities and outcomes for projects and digital agencies
- Analyze marketing data on growth and customer behaviors to draw conclusions and develop actionable recommendations
- Must be willing to work in office 3 days a week on T/W/Th (hybrid schedule)
- 12+ years in marketing with recent digital marketing experience, mobile app a plus
- 3+ years of corporate/in-house experience
- Experience building and managing a team of marketers at varying levels
- Experience managing and growing budgets from $10M+
- Knowledge of performance marketing tactics, such as paid search, paid social, landing page optimization, A/B testing & digital analytics platforms
Benefits & Perks:
- Flexible work schedule (In-office T/W/Th and remote M/F for hybrid-eligible roles)
- Health, dental, and vision insurance including mental health benefits
- 401(k) matching plus a ROTH option (U.S. Based employees only)
- PTO & paid holidays off
- Sabbatical program (for eligible roles)
- Summer hours (for eligible roles)
- Paid parental leave
- DEI groups (B.L.A.C.K. @ Enova, HOLA @ Enova, Women @ Enova, Pride @ Enova, South Asians @ Enova, APEX @ Enova, and Parents @ Enova)
- Employee recognition and rewards program
- Charitable matching and a paid volunteer day…Plus so much more!
Enova International is a leading financial technology company that provides online financial services through our AI and machine learning-powered Colossus™platform. We serve non-prime consumers and businesses alike, while offering world-class technology and services to traditional banks—in order to create accessible credit for millions.
Being a values-driven organization is at the core of Enova’s success. We live our values by listening to our customers, challenging assumptions, thinking big, setting high expectations, and hiring and developing the best. Through our values and our commitment to making Enova an awesome place to work, we maintain an environment of inclusion and culture where our employees can thrive. You can learn more about Enova’s values and culture here.
Something looks off?