Product Manager - NetCredit (Hybrid)
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor visas or take over sponsorship at this time.
Reports to: Senior Manager, Product Management - NetCredit
About the Role:
As a Product Manager, you will directly support one of Enova’s core P&Ls and collaborate with different departments to gather data and make recommendations based on trends and analytics. You'll also work closely with stakeholders to help define features and tradeoffs in order to create a competitive advantage for Enova. As you develop business cases and implement solutions, you will make a direct impact on our business and hardworking customers.
- Develop and maintain feature roadmap to keep Enova’s platform compliant, secure, resilient, and easy to use
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to identify and prioritize compliance, resilience, and security objectives into actionable features
- Gather and analyze qualitative and quantitative data to identify customer needs, industry trends, and business goals to ultimately provide recommendations
- Convert legal and regulatory concepts into relevant, practical business requirements
- Drive and measure effectiveness of delivered initiatives
- Communicate key milestones, project updates, scope changes, and critical metrics to stakeholders on an ongoing basis
- Experience driving a full lifecycle product feature or launch (educational or professional)
- Experience conducting A/B or user testing
- Basic understanding of Agile principles
Benefits & Perks:
- Flexible work schedule (In-office T/W/Th and remote M/F for hybrid-eligible roles)
- Health, dental, and vision insurance including mental health benefits
- 401(k) matching plus a ROTH option (U.S. Based employees only)
- PTO & paid holidays off
- Sabbatical program (for eligible roles)
- Summer hours (for eligible roles)
- Paid parental leave
- DEI groups (B.L.A.C.K. @ Enova, HOLA @ Enova, Women @ Enova, Pride @ Enova, South Asians @ Enova, APEX @ Enova, and Parents @ Enova)
- Employee recognition and rewards program
- Charitable matching and a paid volunteer day…Plus so much more!
Enova International is a leading financial technology company that provides online financial services through our AI and machine learning-powered Colossus™platform. We serve non-prime consumers and businesses alike, while offering world-class technology and services to traditional banks—in order to create accessible credit for millions.
Being a values-driven organization is at the core of Enova’s success. We live our values by listening to our customers, challenging assumptions, thinking big, setting high expectations, and hiring and developing the best. Through our values and our commitment to making Enova an awesome place to work, we maintain an environment of inclusion and culture where our employees can thrive. You can learn more about Enova’s values and culture here.
Something looks off?