UX Copywriter (Hybrid)
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor visas or take over sponsorship at this time.
Reports to: Sr. Lead Content Strategist
About the role:
This role will write copy for Enova’s financial brands. With a focus on UX, you will author microcopy, but you will also assist in all stages of our UX projects — from consumer research to user testing. You will provide strategic input, particularly in the early stages of UX projects, and maintain a holistic perspective while attending to the finer details. Your strong customer empathy will guide you in advocating for the optimal customer solution at all times.
In addition, you will leverage your copywriting skills to author materials across a range of other channels. This includes landing pages, emails, PPC and internal communications.
- Write UX copy for web experiences across multiple brands
- Author digital collateral for marketing efforts
- Assist with user testing for content solutions
- Shape the overall product experience, including navigation, hierarchy and user flows
- Collaborate closely with product managers, strategists and software engineers
- Adapt content to function within established brand voice and tone guides
- Adhere to style and design systems for multiple brands
- Incorporate stakeholder feedback, especially from Legal and Compliance
- Present and articulate work and strategy to stakeholders
- Bachelor’s degree and two to three years of UX writing experience
- A knack for effortless consumer-facing microcopy
- Working proficiency in design tools such as Adobe XD, Sketch, Figma, etc.
- Strong conceptual thinking skills and attention to detail
- Ability to handle multiple projects in a collaborative work environment
Benefits & Perks:
- Flexible work schedule (In-office T/W/Th and remote M/F for hybrid-eligible roles)
- Health, dental, and vision insurance including mental health benefits
- 401(k) matching plus a ROTH option (U.S. Based employees only)
- PTO & paid holidays off
- Sabbatical program (for eligible roles)
- Summer hours (for eligible roles)
- Paid parental leave
- DEI groups (B.L.A.C.K. @ Enova, HOLA @ Enova, Women @ Enova, Pride @ Enova, South Asians @ Enova, APEX @ Enova, and Parents @ Enova)
- Employee recognition and rewards program
- Charitable matching and a paid volunteer day…Plus so much more!
Enova International is a leading financial technology company that provides online financial services through our AI and machine learning-powered Colossus™platform. We serve non-prime consumers and businesses alike, while offering world-class technology and services to traditional banks—in order to create accessible credit for millions.
Being a values-driven organization is at the core of Enova’s success. We live our values by listening to our customers, challenging assumptions, thinking big, setting high expectations, and hiring and developing the best. Through our values and our commitment to making Enova an awesome place to work, we maintain an environment of inclusion and culture where our employees can thrive. You can learn more about Enova’s values and culture here.
Something looks off?