EliseAI develops cutting-edge conversational AI technology for industries fundamental to our lives: housing and healthcare. Everything is built on the foundation of health and home. Broken systems or ineffective processes in these domains have a disproportionate impact on our quality of life and society’s overall wellbeing. Conversely, any solution or technology that solves problems in these areas will have an impact that ripples far beyond them. That’s the only kind of impact we are interested in having at EliseAI. If you get excited by the thought of working really hard on these kinds of problems, then EliseAI is the right place for you.
As the company's Events Manager, you will help manage, develop, and execute various events to the highest standard through excellent organizational skills, innovation, and creativity. You will also ensure activity is aligned with business objectives, firm-wide policies & procedures, and marketing/communications strategies. This role supports business and marketing strategy by delivering quality experiences through offering innovative and creative solutions.
- 2-3+ years of experience in event management, preferably in B2B SaaS or technology industry
- 2-3+ years of experience in public relations, with the ability to build positive relationships with stakeholders, media, and the public
- Excellent project management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- Results-driven mindset, with a strong ability to analyze quantitative data to forecast impact, determine program effectiveness, and measure ROI
- Experience and passion for working in a fast-paced, high-growth environment, with a focus on transparency, collaboration, rapid iteration, and continuous improvement
- Planning events from start to finish according to requirements, target audience, and objectives
- Liaising and arranging with vendors and negotiating sponsorship deals.
- Develops and recommends the budget, event marketing plans, and objectives and manages within those approved plans.
- Leads and coordinates with the onsite event team to build long-term, value-based customer relationships that enable the achievement of sales objectives.
- Collaborate closely with the sales, design, and content teams to provide essential collateral, booth design, and more.
- Work with the content marketing manager and demand generation manager to develop PR campaigns, prepare and distribute press releases, and organize PR events
- Engage with external partners, such as PR agencies and think tanks, to enhance brand visibility and establish thought leadership in the industry
In addition to the growth and impact you’ll have at EliseAI, we offer competitive salaries along with the following benefits:
- Equity in the company in the form of stock options
- Medical, Dental and Vision premiums covered at 100%
- Fully paid parental leave
- Commuter benefits
- 401k benefits
- Monthly fitness stipend
- Our brand new Midtown south office with an open floor plan, fully stocked kitchen, and company paid lunch
- Fun company social events through our Elise and the City program
- Unlimited vacation and paid holidays
Job Compensation Range:
The salary range for this role is $70,000 - $90,000. EliseAI offers a competitive total rewards package which includes base salary, equity, and a comprehensive benefits & perks package. Exact compensation is determined based on a number of factors including experience, skill level, location and qualifications which are assessed during the interview process. Additional details about total compensation and benefits will be provided by our Recruiting Team during the hiring process.
EliseAI provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation in the application or recruiting process due to a disability, please contact us at HR@eliseai.com.
Growth and impact. It’s not often that you can get in on the ground floor of a funded startup that’s scaling. That means that instead of following a playbook, you’ll be writing it. Every single day you will be challenged to identify how we can scale and execute on it. You’ll learn what works when you succeed and what doesn’t when you fail. Either way, the rest of the team will be here to support you.