Sales Development Representative - Healthcare
EliseAI develops cutting-edge conversational AI technology for industries fundamental to our lives: housing and healthcare. Everything is built on the foundation of health and home. Broken systems or ineffective processes in these domains have a disproportionate impact on our quality of life and society’s overall wellbeing. Conversely, any solution or technology that solves problems in these areas will have an impact that ripples far beyond them.
That’s the only kind of impact we are interested in having at EliseAI.
If you get excited by the thought of working really hard on these kinds of problems, then EliseAI is the right place for you.
About the role
You would be the first Sales Development Representative on our Healthcare Sales team, helping our Account Executives to educate prospective clients on how AI can help their operations. If you want to join a startup within a startup and experience a fast-moving, high growth environment. This role is for you.
SDRs have an important job - they are the first impression of EliseAI for a client's decision maker.
Sales Development Representatives are responsible for prospecting, targeting, and generating qualified leads. Our team is growing rapidly, and we offer the chance for a motivated individual to build their career.
They are fearless. They work hard to qualify leads and book meetings that fuel sales pipeline growth for our team of Account Executives. As an early team member, you’ll also have plenty of face-time with every other department in the company as well as the founding leadership team.
This is a role for someone who is looking to help build our machine - not be a cog in the machine.
The objective of this role is to: Generate net new sales pipeline for the Account Executive team
- Prospect leads from lead sources including LinkedIn and ZoomInfo
- Conduct cold calls, warm calls, and emails to new prospective property manager clients
- Get in touch and communicate with executives and other members of prospective client's leadership teams
- Meticulously manage a pipeline of new business opportunities towards ambitious company goals
- Generate sales interest via multi-channel outbound campaigns (phone, email, social) using tools such as Outreach.io and Sales Navigator
What we're looking for
- An excellent communicator with both clients and internal teams
- Goal-oriented, high energy contributor with a sense of urgency
- A quick thinker who can thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Someone who is open to experimenting with the sales pitch/process to achieve company goals
- Comfortable working in a performance oriented environment - must be ok being measured against individual metrics
- Highly confident, curious, receptive to feedback, and adaptable
- Willing to work in person at NYC headquarters with your team
Nice to have
- At least 6 months of experience in an SDR role
- Experience using Salesforce or similar CRM
- Experience with high touch outbound sales development
- Demonstrated experience in consistently hitting and exceeding quota
Growth and impact. It’s not often that you can get in on the ground floor of a funded startup that’s scaling. That means that instead of following a playbook, you’ll be writing it. Every single day you will be challenged to identify how we can scale and execute on it. You’ll learn what works when you succeed and what doesn’t when you fail. Either way, the rest of the team will be here to support you.
In addition to the growth and impact you’ll have at EliseAI, we offer competitive salaries along with the following benefits:
- Equity in the company in the form of stock options
- Medical, Dental and Vision premiums covered at 100%
- Fully paid parental leave
- Commuter benefits
- 401k benefits
- Monthly fitness stipend
- Our brand new Midtown south office with an open floor plan, fully stocked kitchen, and company paid lunch
- Fun company social events through our Elise and the City program
- Unlimited vacation and paid holidays
Job Compensation Range:
The salary range for this role is $50,000 - $70,000. EliseAI offers a competitive total rewards package which includes base salary, equity, a comprehensive benefits & perks package, and bonus depending on the role. Exact compensation is determined based on a number of factors including experience, skill level, location and qualifications which are assessed during the interview process. Additional details about total compensation and benefits will be provided by our Recruiting Team during the hiring process.
In addition to the salary range listed, this role is eligible for commission based compensation.
EliseAI provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation in the application or recruiting process due to a disability, please contact us at HR@eliseai.com