Demand Generation Marketing Manager
EliseAI develops cutting-edge conversational AI technology for industries fundamental to our lives: housing and healthcare. Everything is built on the foundation of health and home. Broken systems or ineffective processes in these domains have a disproportionate impact on our quality of life and society’s overall wellbeing. Conversely, any solution or technology that solves problems in these areas will have an impact that ripples far beyond them.
That’s the only kind of impact we are interested in having at EliseAI.
If you get excited by the thought of working really hard on these kinds of problems, then EliseAI is the right place for you.
About The Role
EliseAI is growing quickly and you’ll play a big part in building our new client base and help our customers fundamentally change their businesses.
You will be responsible for shaping and executing the company's Marketing Demand Generation strategies, driving brand growth, and fostering customer engagement across various channels. The ideal candidate will possess excellent analytical and creative thinking abilities, enabling them to drive innovative campaigns, optimize performance, and generate measurable results that align with our company's vision and goals.
This is a high visibility role, where your work will be seen by leadership and executives. We are a fully in-office company with a beautiful office in a great location at E 33rd Street and Park Ave.
- Create and execute a growth playbook (targeting, positioning, lead-sourcing) for acquiring new business and facilitating growth in existing accounts.
- Brainstorm and execute out-of-the-box marketing campaigns using first principles to deliver, target, and drive direct revenue for the business.
- Apply growth playbook in decentralized accounts with bottom-up targeting.
- Run traditional-marketing strategies for centralized corporate and c-suite engagement.
- Develop and execute demand generation campaigns across all channels, including email, social media, webinars, content syndication and digital advertising.
- Collaborate closely with the sales, design, and content teams to provide essential collateral and tools for prospecting and closing deals.
- Engage with external partners, such as PR agencies and think tanks, to enhance brand visibility and establish thought leadership in the industry.
- Partner closely with Sales and Marketing Operations to roll out reporting, tools, and processes such as attribution and source tracking, lead scoring, and landing page optimizers.
- 5+ years of experience in demand generation, preferably in B2B SaaS or technology industry.
- A track record of being accountable for a budget, lead, and revenue number.
- Strong digital marketing background, including experience with Google Ads and LinkedIn Campaign Manager.
- Excellent project management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
- Results-driven mindset, with a strong ability to analyze quantitative data to forecast impact, determine program effectiveness, and measure ROI.
- Experience and passion for working in a fast-paced, high-growth environment, with a focus on transparency, collaboration, rapid iteration, and continuous improvement.
Growth and impact.
It’s not often that you can get in on the ground floor of a funded startup that’s scaling. That means that instead of following a playbook, you’ll be writing it. Every single day you will be challenged to identify how we can scale and execute on it. You’ll learn what works when you succeed and what doesn’t when you fail. Either way, the rest of the team will be here to support you.
In addition to the growth and impact you’ll have at EliseAI, we offer competitive salaries along with the following benefits:
- Equity in the company in the form of stock options
- Medical, Dental and Vision premiums covered at 100%
- Fully paid parental leave
- Commuter benefits
- 401k benefits
- Monthly fitness stipend
- Our brand new Midtown south office with an open floor plan, fully stocked kitchen, and company paid lunch
- Fun company social events through our Elise and the City program
- Unlimited vacation and paid holidays
We'll cover relocation packages from outside of the Greater NYC metro area - we'll make the move exciting, not painful.
Job Compensation Range:
The salary range for this role is $100,000 - $155,000. EliseAI offers a competitive total rewards package which includes base salary, equity, a comprehensive benefits & perks package, and bonus depending on the role. Exact compensation is determined based on a number of factors including experience, skill level, location and qualifications which are assessed during the interview process. Additional details about total compensation and benefits will be provided by our Recruiting Team during the hiring process.
EliseAI provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation in the application or recruiting process due to a disability, please contact us at HR@eliseai.com.