Director of Implementation and Support
EliseAI develops cutting-edge conversational AI technology for industries fundamental to our lives: housing and healthcare. Everything is built on the foundation of health and home. Broken systems or ineffective processes in these domains have a disproportionate impact on our quality of life and society’s overall wellbeing. Conversely, any solution or technology that solves problems in these areas will have an impact that ripples far beyond them.
That’s the only kind of impact we are interested in having at EliseAI.
If you get excited by the thought of working really hard on these kinds of problems, then EliseAI is the right place for you.
About The Role
Reporting to the Head of Operations and Strategy, you will be responsible for the strategy and the success of the Implementation and Support teams. You will work cross-functionally with key stakeholders across the business to automate onboarding and ticket escalations. You are capable of engaging in business-level and technical conversations at multiple levels of the organization, including the C-suite, and are excited about managing technical teams.
We are a fully in-office company with a beautiful office in a great location at E 33rd Street and Park Ave.
- Partner effectively with Engineering on critical product issues and appropriately escalate and prioritize to best serve clients
- Drive ideation through adoption of automations in our onboarding and troubleshooting workflows to scale our product operations
- Partner with product on establishing new procedures for investigating, monitoring and onboarding beta products
- Understand your clients’ business challenges and pain points and identify what their goals are for implementing EliseAI throughout their real estate portfolios
- Serve as the primary point of contact for key decision makers and product users during their critical first months deploying EliseAI to their users
- Set and manage client expectations about the implementation process, timelines, key events and deliverables such that implementation is fast, efficient and happens on schedule
- Collaborate effectively with internal teams when integration issues or feature requests surface
- Be accountable for client outcomes - proactively monitor adoption, usage habits, vendor integration success, and product configurations
- Suggest and implement process improvements that significantly reduce the time EliseAI spends implementing and supporting new clients
- Recruit and retain a high performing team
- Review client reporting and usage metrics regularly to determine how to optimize your clients’ performance
- Proactively identify underperforming clients and execute plans to improve the client's success with EliseAI
- Experience building a customer success organization in a high growth environment, ideally at a B2B SaaS startup
- 3+ years experience managing a team
- Skilled in navigating cross-functional relationships within a high-growth SaaS environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Technical skills including Zendesk, Postman, SQL
- Strong sense of ownership and eagerness to build and define the Support and Implementation functions.
- Ability to communicate candid, constructive feedback with your team
- Willing to work in person at NYC headquarters 4-5 days a week
- Experience in a previous Product role is a plus.
Growth and impact. It’s not often that you can get in on the ground floor of a funded startup that’s scaling. That means that instead of following a playbook, you’ll be writing it. Every single day you will be challenged to identify how we can scale and execute on it. You’ll learn what works when you succeed and what doesn’t when you fail. Either way, the rest of the team will be here to support you.
In addition to the growth and impact you’ll have at EliseAI, we offer competitive salaries along with the following benefits:
- Equity in the company in the form of stock options
- Medical, Dental and Vision premiums covered at 100%
- Fully paid parental leave
- Commuter benefits
- 401k benefits
- Monthly fitness stipend
- Our brand new Midtown south office with an open floor plan, fully stocked kitchen, and company paid lunch
- Fun company social events through our Elise and the City program
- Unlimited vacation and paid holidays
We'll cover relocation packages from outside of the Greater NYC metro area - we'll make the move exciting, not painful.
Job Compensation Range:
The base salary range for this role is $150,000 - $200,000. EliseAI offers a competitive total rewards package which includes base salary, equity, a comprehensive benefits & perks package, and bonus depending on the role. Exact compensation is determined based on a number of factors including experience, skill level, location and qualifications which are assessed during the interview process. Additional details about total compensation and benefits will be provided by our Recruiting Team during the hiring process.
EliseAI provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation in the application or recruiting process due to a disability, please contact us at HR@eliseai.com