Director of Mid-Market Sales
EliseAI develops cutting-edge conversational AI technology for industries fundamental to our lives: housing and healthcare. Everything is built on the foundation of health and home. Broken systems or ineffective processes in these domains have a disproportionate impact on our quality of life and society’s overall wellbeing. Conversely, any solution or technology that solves problems in these areas will have an impact that ripples far beyond them.
That’s the only kind of impact we are interested in having at EliseAI.
If you get excited by the thought of working really hard on these kinds of problems, then EliseAI is the right place for you.
About the role:
EliseAI is growing quickly and you’ll play a big part in building our new client base and help our customers fundamentally change their businesses. As the sales leader for our Mid-Market Account Executive team, you will own and be responsible for leading the entire segment. You will help identify, engage, and close new business for our Mid-Market housing segment, while partnering closely with the Customer Success, Implementation, Engineering, and Product teams.
- Own and be held accountable for the success of the Mid-Market housing segment
- Lead a team of sales professionals, mentoring and developing their sales skills in line with a "challenger sales" methodology
- Work closely `with Mid-Market Account Executives to drive adoption of EliseAI with C-Suite, VP, and Director level executives
- Support Mid-Market Account Executives through the entire sales cycle – prospecting (with SDRs), initial outreach, product demos, negotiations, and expansions
- Hire, onboard, train, and performance manage the Mid-Market team
- Attend industry conferences to increase market presence of EliseAI throughout the US
- Develop a deep understanding of Mid-Market specific needs and pain-points; work closely with engineering and product to champion new products and solutions for the segment
- Lead weekly pipeline reviews, business reviews, team meetings, and one-on-ones
- Partner with Sales Ops and Marketing on building out playbooks, processes, scripts, etc. for the next stage of growth
- Provide accurate sales forecasting, reporting, and performance metrics tracking
We’re looking for someone who is excited..
- About the potential impact of AI and new technologies
- To join an early stage start-up with a small but growing sales team
- To not just lead a sales team but roll up their sleeves and work directly with customers
- 4+ years B2B SaaS quota carrying sales experience
- 3+ years of B2B SaaS quota carrying sales management experience
- Demonstrated experience in consistently meeting and exceeding sales quotas
- Experience in managing complex enterprise consultative sales processes (multi-threading, procurement, etc.)
- Willing to work in person at NYC headquarters 4-5 days a week
Benefits In addition to the growth and impact you’ll have at EliseAI, we offer competitive salaries along with the following benefits:
- Equity in the company in the form of stock options
- Medical, Dental and Vision premiums covered at 100%
- Fully paid parental leave
- Commuter benefits
- 401k benefits
- Monthly fitness stipend
- Unlimited vacation and paid holidays
Our brand-new NYC Midtown south office has an open floor plan with a fully stocked kitchen and we provide catered lunch. Outside of the NYC area? We'll cover relocation packages and make the move exciting, not painful!
Job Compensation Range The estimated salary for this role is $160k base + $160k annual commission target (50/50 split). EliseAI offers a competitive total rewards package which includes base salary, equity, a comprehensive benefits & perks package, and bonus depending on the role. Exact compensation is determined based on a number of factors including experience, skill level, location and qualifications which are assessed during the interview process.
Additional details about total compensation and benefits will be provided by our Recruiting Team during the hiring process. In addition to the salary range listed, this role is eligible for commission-based compensation.
EliseAI provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation in the application or recruiting process due to a disability, please contact us at HR@eliseai.com #LI-Onsite