EliseAI develops cutting-edge conversational AI technology for industries fundamental to our lives: housing and healthcare. Everything is built on the foundation of health and home. Broken systems or ineffective processes in these domains have a disproportionate impact on our quality of life and society’s overall wellbeing. Conversely, any solution or technology that solves problems in these areas will have an impact that ripples far beyond them.
That’s the only kind of impact we are interested in having at EliseAI.
If you get excited by the thought of working really hard on these kinds of problems, then EliseAI is the right place for you.
About the role
EliseAI is growing fast. This means we have to move quickly and efficiently transition clients from a signed agreement to live on the platform.
As an Implementation specialist you’re the driving force in making this happen. By working in close collaboration with clients and internal stakeholders you’ll seamlessly move clients through the series of steps needed to get their buildings online and their staff trained on how to work with their new virtual leasing assistant.
Implementation is a fast-paced, technical environment that requires clear and effective communication with multiple stakeholders including senior client leadership, on-site client staff, sales, service engineering and our account management team.
By persistently communicating and meticulously attending to the finest details you’ll deliver an exceptional implementation experience that sets clients up for sustained success.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for key decision makers and product users during their critical first months deploying EliseAI to their users
- Set and manage client expectations about the implementation process, timelines, key events and deliverables such that implementation is fast, efficient and happens on schedule
- Verify client provided data is complete, accurate and valid while proactively communicating about implementation issues or challenges such that small snags don’t become large drags
- Collaborate effectively with internal teams when integration issues or feature requests surface
- Be accountable for client outcomes - proactively monitor adoption, usage habits, vendor integration success, and product configurations
- Suggest and implement process improvements that significantly reduce the time EliseAI spends implementing and supporting new clients
We’re looking for someone who is...
- Excited about working closely with clients to help them realize the value of EliseAI
- Committed to learning how complex systems work and how key changes impact the end-user experience
- Detail oriented and takes initiative to do whatever it takes to achieve team goals
- A sharp prioritizer who knows what to do and when to do it to maximize results without a ton of oversight
- Resilient in the face of challenges and see problems as opportunities
- Comfortable with constant change and taking initiative
- Constantly trying new things to find better, faster and more efficient ways of doing things
- Excited to join a small, fast growing team on a big mission
- Willing to work in person at NYC headquarters with your team 4-5 days per week
- 3+ years of enterprise client-facing work experience
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication, analytical and presentation skills across multiple stakeholders, internally and externally
- Technical understanding and/or hands-on experience with Postman, APIs, and SQL querying is preferred
Nice to haves include
- Experience in multifamily real estate
- Experience in B2B SaaS businesses
Growth and impact. It’s not often that you can get in on the ground floor of a funded startup that’s scaling. That means that instead of following a playbook, you’ll be writing it. Every single day you will be challenged to identify how we can scale and execute on it. You’ll learn what works when you succeed and what doesn’t when you fail. Either way, the rest of the team will be here to support you.
In addition to the growth and impact you’ll have at EliseAI, we offer competitive salaries along with the following benefits:
- Equity in the company in the form of stock options
- Medical, Dental and Vision premiums covered at 100%
- Fully paid parental leave
- Commuter benefits
- 401k benefits
- Monthly fitness stipend
- Our brand new Midtown south office with an open floor plan, fully stocked kitchen, and company paid lunch
- Fun company social events through our Elise and the City program
- Unlimited vacation and paid holidays
We'll cover relocation packages from outside of the Greater NYC metro area - we'll make the move exciting, not painful.
We offer a competitive total rewards package including base salary determined based on the role, experience, skill set, and location. In addition to the salary range listed, this role may be eligible for additional compensation including equity. Additional details about total compensation and benefits will be provided during the hiring process. The salary range for this role is $95,000 - $125,000.
EliseAI provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.