As one of the first pioneers of earned wage access, our passion at EarnIn is building products that deliver real time financial flexibility for those with the unique needs of living paycheck to paycheck. Our community members access their earnings as they earn them, with options to spend, save, and grow their money without mandatory fees, interest rates, or credit checks. Since our founding, our app has been downloaded over 13M times and we have provided access to $15 billion in earnings.
We’re fortunate to have an incredibly experienced leadership team, combined with world-class funding partners like A16Z, Matrix Partners, DST, Ribbit Capital, and a very healthy core business with a tremendous runway. We’re growing fast and are excited to continue bringing world class talent onboard to help shape the next chapter of our growth journey.
We are seeking a Treasury Director to join our extraordinary Treasury team. You will own the analytics, build and strengthen our processes and treasury operations to enable us to optimize our debt operations and cash management. We need the kind of manager who understands the big picture, has financial acumen, has ability to dig into the details, and can clearly articulate issues in a highly dynamic environment to audiences across the company and external partners.
The US base salary range for this full-time position is $155,000 - $215,000+ equity + benefits. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location.
What You'll Do:
- Cash operations
- Oversee daily cash management; review and approve transfers to ensure proper funding
- Own short term cash and liquidity forecasting and management
- Make recommendations on investing excess cash to optimize return while ensuring preservation of capital
- Operate a compliance framework for cash management and payments
- Asset Backed Debt operations
- Goal: maintain compliance, ensure funding, and optimize interest
- Propose and execute advances, paydowns and borrowing bases
- Daily & transactional ops reporting for Lenders and Backup Servicer
- Notifications and monthly compliance reporting and certifications
- Ensure risk policies are complied with and up to date
- Owner of annual audits
- Partner with internal engineering team to develop and enhance debt-related reporting in accordance with lenders’ requirements
- Day to day relationship management & support
- First line contact for banking / debt partners if any reporting / operational problems arise
- Monitoring of internal product ops, including product-related money movement
- Compliance, reporting and notifications for lenders, banking and payment partners
What We're Looking For:
- 10+ years of progressive experience, within Finance or Treasury team in financial services industry or at a high-growth startup, ideally a Fintech company
- Capital markets experience
- Strong financial modeling and Excel expertise
- Business and financial acumen
- Ability to excel in a dynamic, often ambiguous environment
- A collaborative partner
- Passion for Fintech industry
- Experience with SQL a plus