Strategy and Operations Manager
As one of the first pioneers of earned wage access, our passion at EarnIn is building products that deliver real time financial flexibility for those with the unique needs of living paycheck to paycheck. Our community members access their earnings as they earn them, with options to spend, save, and grow their money without mandatory fees, interest rates, or credit checks. Since our founding, our app has been downloaded over 13M times and we have provided access to $15 billion in earnings.
We’re fortunate to have an incredibly experienced leadership team, combined with world-class funding partners like A16Z, Matrix Partners, DST, Ribbit Capital, and a very healthy core business with a tremendous runway. We’re growing fast and are excited to continue bringing world class talent onboard to help shape the next chapter of our growth journey.
EarnIn is looking for a Strategy & Operations Manager to join the Office of the CEO. This individual will act as a “force multiplier” for the company. They will execute high priority initiatives within and across functions, owning a diverse range of operational, analytical, and strategic efforts. They will also support and optimize the company-wide planning rhythm to drive visibility and alignment.
This role presents a unique opportunity for the candidate who is excited about getting broad visibility into every aspect of a high-growth, scaling startup. It is ideal for a “generalist” who likes to tackle complex business problems. This individual will work closely with senior leaders at EarnIn and will report to the Chief of Staff / Sr. Director of Strategy.
The US base salary range for this full-time position is $125,000 - $175,000 + equity + benefits. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location.
This is a hybrid position, 2-3 days/week in Palo Alto, CA office.
What You'll Do:
- Drive planning and execution for high-priority, cross-functional initiatives; define and track deliverables
- Research / analyze the industry and competitive landscape; evaluate new opportunities and identify emerging trends
- Manage and continuously improve company-wide strategic planning and goal setting processes
- Support the company-wide operating cadence — e.g., business reviews, Board updates, company-wide All Hands meetings. Optimize these forums for scale and efficiency.
- Build a BizOps “center of excellence”: Develop tools and resources for employees to support strategic planning; build out project management best practice sharing
- Regularly and proactively partner with key stakeholders across functions to assist in addressing issues, driving alignment, and quickly advancing priorities
What We're Looking For:
- 6+ years experience in management consulting, or strategy, business operations at a fast-growing technology company
- Proven track record of working cross-functionally to drive alignment and decision-making
- Program / project management experience, with an eye towards building scalable processes
- Outstanding executive-level verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to structure complex problems
- Intellectual curiosity and ability to learn new subjects quickly
- Startup experience and enthusiasm for FinTech preferred
- BS/BA required