Staff Software Engineer
As one of the first pioneers of earned wage access, our passion at EarnIn is building products that deliver real time financial flexibility for those with the unique needs of living paycheck to paycheck. Our community members access their earnings as they earn them, with options to spend, save, and grow their money without mandatory fees, interest rates, or credit checks. Since our founding, our app has been downloaded over 13M times and we have provided access to $15 billion in earnings.
We’re fortunate to have an incredibly experienced leadership team, combined with world-class funding partners like A16Z, Matrix Partners, DST, Ribbit Capital, and a very healthy core business with a tremendous runway. We’re growing fast and are excited to continue bringing world class talent onboard to help shape the next chapter of our growth journey.
EarnIn is looking for a talented Lead Developer Experience Engineer who will be responsible for designing and developing the tools, processes, and systems that enable developers to build and deploy applications efficiently. As the Lead Developer Experience Engineer, you will lead a team of developers and work closely with cross-functional teams, including Product Engineering, Security, Product Management and Quality Assurance to ensure that the developer experience is consistent, efficient, and effective.
The successful candidate will work on improving our service frameworks and tooling integrations to increase developer efficiency, confidence, and service reliability. Our mission is to create the best in class developer experience platform. As a lead member of the team, you will be responsible for designing, developing, and maintaining developer infrastructure and tooling that enables Engineering Organization to quickly and reliably deliver products.
This is a remote position. The US base salary range for this full-time position is $160,000-$288,000 + equity + benefits. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location.
What You'll Do:
- Architect, design and implement a scalable and efficient development environment for our rapidly growing engineering organization.
- You will improve and automate our self-service infrastructure tools to enable engineers to rapidly build and ship code and infrastructure.
- Define and implement best practices for developer experience, including documentation, code samples, and tutorials.
- Drive technical investments across partner teams with a "Platform Thinking" mindset
- Evaluate developer platform designs, technical decisions, and code to ensure all are high quality, efficient, and well documented.
- Create and maintain tools and processes that enable developers to build, test, and deploy applications quickly and reliably.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify and prioritize developer needs, pain points, and opportunities for improvement.
- Lead a team of developers to deliver high-quality software solutions that meet business requirements and exceed customer expectations.
- Assist in planning, execution and updating of technical roadmaps.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key stakeholders, including developers, Product Management, and Product Engineering, to ensure alignment on priorities and goals.
What We're Looking For:
Something looks off?