Senior Data Scientist, Product
As one of the first pioneers of earned wage access, our passion at EarnIn is building products that deliver real time financial flexibility for those with the unique needs of living paycheck to paycheck. Our community members access their earnings as they earn them, with options to spend, save, and grow their money without mandatory fees, interest rates, or credit checks. Since our founding, our app has been downloaded over 13M times and we have provided access to $15 billion in earnings.
We’re fortunate to have an incredibly experienced leadership team, combined with world-class funding partners like A16Z, Matrix Partners, DST, Ribbit Capital, and a very healthy core business with a tremendous runway. We’re growing fast and are excited to continue bringing world class talent onboard to help shape the next chapter of our growth journey.
This is a remote position. The US base salary range for this full-time position is $124,000-$216,000 + equity + benefits. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location.
This is a high impact role with a lot of excitement. You will have the opportunity to turn information into insights through analytics, data science, experimentation and help the company achieve tremendous growth.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Work closely with product and engineering team to define key metrics and answer important questions
- Conduct analysis and opportunity sizing to find opportunities of improvement and turn hypothesis into actionable and well-designed experiments(A/B Testing)
- Identify KPIs and develop dashboards to monitor the metrics and show where we are now, whether we have achieved our goals and why
- Communicate results and influence stakeholders, be the trusted thought partner for the product and engineering team
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
- You have strong interpersonal skills and are able to work cross-functionally in the team environments
- You have 2+ years experience in product analytics
- You are an expert with SQL and experienced with Python or R
- Ability to think creatively and thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic, often ambiguous work environment
- Strategic thinker who can tie the micro and macro view together
- Experience with Periscope, Databricks, Amplitude and/or Optimizely are a plus
- Experience creating and tuning ML models is a plus
Something looks off?