Lead Operations Workforce & Capacity Planning Analyst - Remote, US
Earnest’s mission is to make higher education accessible and affordable for everyone. We empower past, present, and soon-to-be students to maximize their financial futures through thoughtful guidance and impactful products.
We build tools that help people feel in control of their financial future, including:
- Private student loans - low rates, people-first service, and flexible payments.
- Student loan refinancing - break free from high interest rates or monthly payments.
- Scholarships - access to thousands of scholars to help students pay less.
What makes an “Earnie” culture:
- Drivers – Drivers are satisfied by making things happen, not coming along for the ride. They feel a strong sense of ownership for their projects and teams and demand high standards from themselves and others.
- Humility – Humble team players check their egos and consider the team’s needs above their own. They are self-aware of their strengths and opportunities for improvement.
- Growth Mindset – People with a growth mindset approach challenges and failures as learning opportunities. They seek feedback to improve, give feedback to others, and genuinely want to perform well.
Earnies are committed to helping students live their best lives, free from the stress of student debt. If you’re as passionate as we are about our mission, read more below, and let’s build something great together!
As the Lead Operations Workforce & Capacity Planning Analyst, you will report to the Director of Customer Experience and you will:
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) for multiple lines of business, serving as the principal liaison between Operations and inbound/outbound contact and inbound application capacity strategies.
- Monitor and respond to Supervisor requests for troubleshooting, scheduling, and strategy updates
- Responsible for ensuring all SLAs are met at the minimum standard or exceeded
- Create schedules for frontline team members on a weekly basis
- Capacity Planning - iIterate, imrove upon, and keep updated the current capacity planning model
- Skillfully maintain skill sheets, master schedules, and team allocations across groups and products.
- Develop and compile daily, weekly, and monthly performance reports
- Analyze the results of all production reporting and make recommendations regarding strategic management of inbound contact and application forecasting and outbound dialing strategies
- Through your expertise in workforce administration, you would significantly enhance the efficiency and performance of our Client Happiness team and Credit Operations. You would meticulously analyze contact volume and application volume, ensuring that our internal processes are streamlined and optimized for maximum productivity.
- Develop a robust capacity planning tool and model would have a profound impact on our ability to scale and adapt to fluctuating demands. This would result in better resource allocation, reduced under/overstaffing issues, and ultimately, improved customer service.
- Provide critical data-driven insights that enable us to make informed decisions. Your analysis of trends and performance metrics would guide us in refining our strategies and processes continually.
- The development of staffing schedules and models, along with daily, weekly, monthly, and annual call volume forecasts, is instrumental in long-term planning. It enables us to be proactive rather than reactive, ensuring our workforce is prepared for future challenges and opportunities.
- 5 years of Workforce management/analyst experience
- 3 year of Call Center experience
- In-depth knowledge of business processes and Call Center operations including intraday planning
- Demonstrated Analytical Skills
- Strong working knowledge of Google Suite, Excel, and Google Sheets
- Schedule flexibility to work outside office hours when needed
- Demonstrated proficiency in Workforce Management Operations
- Demonstrated proficiency with SQL and/or other analytical tools
- Willingness and desire to be part of a team environment as work is shared
- Advanced analytics training
- Project management certification
- Lean Six Sigma training
- Advanced Excel and or Sheets training
- Customer experience training
- CX1 scheduling and forecasting experience
Earnest believes in enabling our employees to live their best lives. We offer a variety of perks and competitive benefits, including:
- Health, Dental, & Vision benefits plus savings plans
- Work anywhere in the U.S.
- Mac computers + work from home stipend to set up your home office
- Monthly internet and phone reimbursement
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- 401(k) plan to help you save for retirement plus a company match
- Robust tuition reimbursement program
- $1,000 travel perk on each Earnie-versary to anywhere in the world
- Competitive days of annual PTO
- Annual “my day”
- Pet insurance!
- Competitive parental leave
- Plenty of Earnest swag, optional in person team gatherings, picnics, celebrations, and plenty of fun virtual events
At Earnest, we are committed to building an environment where our employees feel included, valued, and heard. Our belief is that a strong commitment to diversity, inclusion, equity, and belonging enables us to move forward with our mission. We are dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team and encourage anyone to apply if your experience is close to what we are looking for.
Earnest provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status disability or genetics. Qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for the position in a manner consistent with the Fair Chance Ordinance.
Base Salary Bands: