Product Managers - Remote, US - Send us your resume!
While we don't have Product Manager positions available right now, we'd love to learn about your experience! We'll save your resume for our next round of hiring.
Some more info on our world class Product team -
Our product team works to ideate, design, drive, and bring our products initiatives to life. Working across all teams at Earnest, the product team is a crucial part of the symphony of making education fiscally accessible across all of our users. Our team bridges the gap between the business and technology to analyze and use data, as well as marketplace intelligence to inform business critical decisions. Our Product Managers work across engineering, design & research, finance, marketing, and the highest levels of our business to ensure we continue to bring amazing products to market and understand what our users need and want.
Earnest believes in enabling our employees to live their best lives. We offer a variety of perks and competitive benefits that include:
- Health, Dental, & Vision benefits plus savings plans
- Work anywhere in the U.S.
- Mac computers + work from home stipend to set up your home office
- Monthly internet and phone reimbursement
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- 401(k) plan to help you save for retirement plus a company match
- Robust tuition reimbursement program
- $1,000 travel perk on each Earnie-versary to anywhere in the world
- Competitive days of annual PTO
- Annual “my day”
- Pet insurance!
- Competitive parental leave
- Plenty of Earnest swag, optional in person team gatherings, picnics, celebrations, and plenty of fun virtual events
At Earnest, we are committed to building an environment where our employees feel included, valued, and heard. Our belief is that a strong commitment to diversity, inclusion, equity, and belonging enables us to move forward with our mission. We are dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team and encourage anyone to apply if your experience is close to what we are looking for.
Earnest provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. Qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for the position in a manner consistent with the Fair Chance Ordinance.