dv01 is lifting the curtain on the largest financial market in the world: structured finance. The $16+ trillion market is the backbone of everyday activities that empower financial freedom, from consolidating credit card debt and refinancing student loans, to buying a home and starting a small business.
dv01’s data analytics platform brings unparalleled transparency into investment performance and risk for lenders and Wall Street investors in structured products. As a data-first company, we wrangle critical loan data and build modern analytical tools that enable strategic decision-making for responsible lending. In a nutshell, we're helping prevent a repeat of the 2008 global financial crisis by offering the data and tools required to make smarter data-driven decisions resulting in a safer world for all of us.
More than 400 of the largest financial institutions use dv01 for our coverage of over 75 million loans spanning mortgages, personal loans, auto, buy-now-pay-later programs, small business, and student loans. dv01 continues to expand coverage of new markets, adding loans monthly, and developing new technologies for the structured products universe.
To get a better idea of what a year at dv01 looks like, check out our 2022 Year in Review page here: https://dv01.co/year-in-review/2022/ If that looks like fun to you, get in touch because we'd love to hear from you.
- Be a partner of quality - practices, processes, and product. You'll partner, with the other team members, on the overall product quality. Maintaining QA best practices and processes in place, while also maintaining our existing code style conventions.
- Expand your structured finance knowledge. You’ll gain exposure to many facets of the consumer lending, structured credit, ABS, and MBS spaces. You’ll be working with information from a variety of sources (loan-level transaction data, deal documents, trustee reporting, internal validations outputs, etc.) that all flow into dv01's wide range of client offerings.
- Support and contribute to our automation. You will implement and maintain automation code in an agile environment. Working closely with engineering teams at dv01 to identify and develop strategies for test engineering deliverables, including a balance of API automation, UI automation and exploratory testing.
- Unafraid of validating messy processes. You enjoy finding errors in existing processes and helping scope out solutions, from data logic errors to product run errors. You have at least 1 year of experience in data or software engineering, or in working in QA capacity within those realms. Experience as a user (not necessarily designer) of testing frameworks is desirable.
- Familiar with QA Skills and Best Practices. You are a proficient tester who strives for a quality product and user experience. Leveraging various skills and known best practices to support quality efforts.
- Strong written and communication skills. Once you identify inconsistencies, you are meticulous about describing the problem in detail, looping in appropriate parties to explore solutions and communicating results to stakeholders. You can write out a problem diligently and are not afraid to speak up to senior engineers in finding solutions.
In good faith our salary range for this role is $100,000 - $110,000 but are not tied to it. Final offer amount will be at the company’s sole discretion and determined by multiple factors, including years and depth of experience, expertise, and other business considerations.
Our community is fueled by diverse people who welcome differing points of view and the opportunity to learn from each other. Our team is passionate about building a product people love and a culture where everyone can innovate and thrive.
BENEFITS & PERKS:
- Unlimited PTO. Unplug and rejuvenate, however you want—whether that’s vacationing on the beach or at home on a mental-health day.
- In-House Personal & Performance Development Coach. Recharge with our in-house personal & performance development coach, who is here to listen and help guide in your self-development and overall wellness.
- $1,000 Learning & Development Fund. No matter where you are in your career, always invest in your future. We encourage you to attend conferences, take classes, and lead workshops. We also host hackathons, brunch & learns, and other employee-led learning opportunities.
- Remote-First Environment. People thrive in a flexible and supportive environment that best invigorates them. You can work from your home, cafe, or hotel. You decide.
- Health Care and Financial Planning. We offer a comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance package for you and your family. We also offer a 401(k) for you to contribute.
- Free Equinox Membership or $1,650 Annual Fitness Fund. Regular exercise offers a plethora of mental and physical health benefits. You can either enroll in an all-access Equinox membership or at your preferred gym. Or take advantage of our fitness fund, which can be used toward at-home workout equipment (yes, including a Peloton).
- New Family Bonding. Primary caregivers can take 12 weeks off 100% paid leave, while secondary caregivers can take 3 weeks. Returning to work after bringing home a new child isn’t easy, which is why we’re flexible and empathetic to the needs of new parents.
dv01 is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants and employees will receive consideration for employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, disability, genetic information or any other basis protected by applicable law.