dv01 is lifting the curtain on the largest financial market in the world: structured finance. The $16+ trillion market is the backbone of everyday activities that empower financial freedom, from consolidating credit card debt and refinancing student loans, to buying a home and starting a small business.
dv01’s data analytics platform brings unparalleled transparency into investment performance and risk for lenders and Wall Street investors in structured products. As a data-first company, we wrangle critical loan data and build modern analytical tools that enable strategic decision-making for responsible lending. In a nutshell, we're helping prevent a repeat of the 2008 global financial crisis by offering the data and tools required to make smarter, data-driven decisions resulting in a safer world for all of us.
More than 400 of the largest financial institutions use dv01 for our coverage of over 75 million loans spanning mortgages, personal loans, auto, buy-now-pay-later programs, small business, and student loans. dv01 continues to expand coverage of new markets, adding loans monthly, and developing new technologies for the structured products universe.
To get a better idea of what a year at dv01 looks like, check out our 2022 Year in Review page here: https://dv01.co/year-in-review/2022/ If that looks like fun to you, get in touch because we'd love to hear from you.
- Manage all lifecycle stages for a project post ideation with responsibility for ensuring that deliverables are understood and releases are delivered on time.
- Manage the implementation and expansion of our data driven quality assurance. You will scope, plan, coordinate, and drive projects through successful completion that will aid in improving our data quality as well as our application functionality and reliability.
- Connect the dots of complex workflows in a fast-paced environment. You will be responsible for engaging key stakeholders across business, technology, and product while working closely with software engineers to build consensus, resolve conflicts, and ensure smooth execution.
- Ensure the quality of project deliverables. You will work with all stakeholders to establish quality standards, define a QA plan to ensure the project deliverable lives up to that standard, and monitor adherence to quality in day-to-day execution.
- Passionate and work experience within Project Management. You have a 3-5 years work experience successfully managing the launch of projects from end to end while adhering to deadlines, scope, and quality requirements.
- Comfortable with technology and finance. You have or want experience operating in a highly technical environment and the ability to translate business needs into technical requirements. Working knowledge of SQL or a programming language is a plus.
- Working knowledge of project management tools, preferably Jira. You have a minimum of 1 year experience working in an Agile environment. You are detail oriented and have experience in creating project plans, tracking project performance, and identifying risks.
- Business acumen. You are able to keep a finger on the pulse of a rapidly evolving business and its priorities. You can take a step back and analyze team processes to identify bottlenecks, and put together a plan to circumvent them.
- Effective communicator and self-motivated leader. You are able to communicate effectively with engineers and high-level business stakeholders alike. You have the written skills to create detailed process documents, plans, and status updates that are easily understood by all project participants. Strong organizational and interpersonal skills are required.
In good faith our salary range for this role is $100,000 - $115,000 but are not tied to it. Final offer amount will be at the company’s sole discretion and determined by multiple factors, including years and depth of experience, expertise, and other business considerations.
Our community is fueled by diverse people who welcome differing points of view and the opportunity to learn from each other. Our team is passionate about building a product people love and a culture where everyone can innovate and thrive.
BENEFITS & PERKS:
- Unlimited PTO. Unplug and rejuvenate, however you want—whether that’s vacationing on the beach or at home on a mental-health day.
- In-House Personal & Performance Development Coach. Recharge with our in-house personal & performance development coach, who is here to listen and help guide in your self-development and overall wellness.
- $1,000 Learning & Development Fund. No matter where you are in your career, always invest in your future. We encourage you to attend conferences, take classes, and lead workshops. We also host hackathons, brunch & learns, and other employee-led learning opportunities.
- Remote-First Environment. People thrive in a flexible and supportive environment that best invigorates them. You can work from your home, cafe, or hotel. You decide.
- Health Care and Financial Planning. We offer a comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance package for you and your family. We also offer a 401(k) for you to contribute.
- Free Equinox Membership or $1,650 Annual Fitness Fund. Regular exercise offers a plethora of mental and physical health benefits. You can either enroll in an all-access Equinox membership or at your preferred gym. Or take advantage of our fitness fund, which can be used toward at-home workout equipment (yes, including a Peloton).
- New Family Bonding. Primary caregivers can take 12 weeks off 100% paid leave, while secondary caregivers can take 3 weeks. Returning to work after bringing home a new child isn’t easy, which is why we’re flexible and empathetic to the needs of new parents.
dv01 is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants and employees will receive consideration for employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, disability, genetic information or any other basis protected by applicable law.
Something looks off?