Payment Services Representative
Do the best work of your career, helping businesses change the way they manage finances.
BILL is a leader in financial automation software for small and midsize businesses (SMBs). As a champion of SMBs, we are dedicated to automating the future of finance so businesses can flourish. Hundreds of thousands of businesses trust BILL solutions to manage financial workflows, including payables, receivables, and spend and expense management. With BILL, businesses are connected to a network of millions of members, so they can pay or get paid faster. Through our automated solutions, we help SMBs simplify and control their finances, so they can confidently manage their businesses, and succeed on their terms.
BILL is a trusted partner of leading U.S. financial institutions, accounting firms, and accounting software providers. We have operations in San Jose, CA, Draper, UT, Houston, TX and Sydney, AUS and are continuing to expand into other geographic locations. If you’re looking for a place that helps you do the best work of your career, look no further than BILL.
This position is based at Draper, Utah. We support a hybrid work environment with on-site and remote work days.
Make your impact within a rapidly growing Fintech Company
We are looking for talented, high performing team players to join our growing post-sales team. This position acts as a consultant to help the sales and post-sales teams work with customers in order to capture Accounts Payable spend. Historically, the process that you will be selling has produced some of Divvy’s largest customers. Representatives who consistently meet and exceed their targets can be considered for exciting career expansion opportunities within our growing organization. The ideal candidate brings payment processing knowledge and experience, and has a good balance of both customer centric and business centric mindsets.
What you’ll be doing
- Manage a variety of leads, including sales set and personally sourced leads
- Manage the sales process through qualification, needs analysis, product demonstration, negotiation, and close
- Driving the deals forward by qualifying and consulting on AP/AR processes
- Working with product to understand ideal customer profile and iterate offerings to reflect customer needs
We’d love to chat if you have:
- Bias to action
- Ability to listen, earn trust, consult, and close potential clients
- Understanding of accounts payable and receivable processes
- Understanding of basic accounting principles
- Understanding of accounting software functionality
- Sales experience or account management experience preferred
- Confident, articulate phone presence and written communication skills
- Organized and process-oriented while being innovative and solution oriented
- Experience using Sales & Marketing productivity tools and CRM systems (i.e. Salesforce)
- Strong data entry skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Highly motivated, goal-oriented, self-starting individual
- Willingness to be coached and develop new skill sets
- Experience with G-Suite platform is preferred
To Stand Out
- Finance or accounting background/degree
- Cross collaborative experience with sales and post-sales teams
- Cross collaborative experience with product and engineering teams
Let’s talk about benefits
- 100% paid health, dental, and vision plans (choose HMO, PPO, or HDHP)
- HSA & FSA accounts
- Life Insurance, Long & Short-term disability coverage
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- 11+ Observed holidays and wellness days and flexible time off
- Employee Stock Purchase Program with employee discounts
- Wellness & Fitness initiatives
- Employee recognition and referral programs
- And much more
This role is based in Utah.
The On Target Earnings (OTE) range for this role is noted below for our office location in Draper, UT. This role is eligible to participate in BILL’s sales incentive and equity plans. Our ranges for each role and job level are based on a variety of factors including candidate experience, expertise, and geographic location and may vary from the amounts listed above. The role is also eligible for a competitive benefits package that includes: medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, 401(k) retirement plan, flexible spending & health savings account, paid holidays, paid time off, and other company benefits.
For positions that are in office we support a hybrid work environment with on-site and remote work days. Check out our LinkedIn Life Page for each location and Discover BILL.
We live our culture and values every day
At BILL, we’re different by design—it's our culture. Our CEO is a trusted entrepreneur who lives our cultural values: Humble, Authentic, Passionate, Accountable, and Fun. People here love being their authentic selves, contributing unique experiences, sharing ideas, perspectives, and intellectual curiosity. We celebrate our diversity as the heart and soul of how we work, grow, and succeed together. Inspiring people with meaningful career experiences they love really does make the dream work and our successes just keep getting better. There’s no limit to what we can build and where we can go from here. We’d love you to join us.
BILL is proudly an Equal Opportunity Employer where everyone is welcome. Our innovation and technology are inspired by an inclusive culture unlike any other. Everyone brings a different personal story and perspective and this diverse mix of minds, backgrounds, and experiences is where our greatest ideas come from. We welcome people of all races, ethnicities, ages, religions, abilities, genders, and sexual orientations to make us an even more vibrant company. We want everyone to bring their authentic selves here, to share our values, shape our vision, drive innovation, and become part of a culture we celebrate every day.
- Humble - We check our egos at the door. We are curious. We listen, accept feedback.
- Authentic - We earn and show trust by being real—embracing our authentic selves.
- Passionate - We care deeply about each other and our customers.
- Accountable - We are duty-bound to each other, our customers, and society.
- Fun - We wrap it all together by building connections and enjoying time spent together.
Our Applicant Privacy Notice describes how BILL treats the personal information it receives from applicants