Staff/Sr. Staff Endpoint Management Engineer
Being a Champion for SMBs is good for business. And a career defining opportunity for you
BILL is a leader in financial automation software for small and midsize businesses (SMBs). As a champion of SMBs, we are dedicated to automating the future of finance so businesses can thrive. Hundreds of thousands of businesses trust BILL solutions to manage financial workflows, including payables, receivables, and spend and expense management. With BILL, businesses are connected to a network of millions of members, so they can pay or get paid faster. Through our automated solutions, we help SMBs simplify and control their finances, so they can confidently manage their businesses, and succeed on their terms.
BILL is a trusted partner of leading U.S. financial institutions, accounting firms, and accounting software providers. We have operations in San Jose, CA, Draper, UT, Houston, TX and Sydney, AUS and are continuing to expand into other geographic locations. If you’re looking for a place that helps you do the best work of your career, look no further than BILL.
This position is based in San Jose. We support a hybrid work environment with on-site and remote work days.
Make your impact within a rapidly growing Fintech Company
As an InTune Windows Endpoint management Engineer, your role is to design, implement, and maintain Microsoft Intune solutions for managing and securing devices in an organization. You will be responsible for the configuration, deployment, and administration of Intune policies and settings to ensure optimal device management and security.
- Design and implement Microsoft Intune solutions based on organizational requirements and industry best practices.
- Configure and manage Intune policies, profiles, and settings to enforce security measures and compliance standards across managed devices.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define and implement device management strategies, including device enrollment, application management, and data protection.
- Provide technical expertise and support for Intune-related issues and incidents, troubleshooting problems, and resolving configuration or deployment errors.
- Conduct regular assessments and audits of Intune configurations to ensure adherence to security policies and recommend improvements or remediation actions.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest Intune features, updates, and security patches, and evaluate their applicability and impact on the organization's device management environment.
- Participate in planning and executing device migrations, upgrades, or transitions from legacy systems to Intune.
- Collaborate with IT teams to integrate Intune with other systems and tools, such as Active Directory, Azure services, and third-party applications.
- Develop and maintain documentation, including system configurations, policies, procedures, and troubleshooting guides.
- Provide training and knowledge sharing sessions to end-users and IT staff on Intune functionality and best practices.
- Lead migration/consolidation from other windows management systems.
We’d love to chat if you have:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information technology, or a related field (or equivalent experience).
- Proven experience as an Intune Engineer or in a similar device management role.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Intune, including device enrollment, configuration, policies, and application management.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Azure and cloud-based device management solutions.
- Solid understanding of modern device management concepts and technologies, such as Mobile Device Management (MDM) and Mobile Application Management (MAM).
- Proficiency in deploying and managing Windows, iOS, and Android devices in an enterprise environment.
- Experience with scripting languages (e.g., PowerShell) for automation and customization of InTune processes.
- Familiarity with network protocols, security standards, and authentication mechanisms (e.g., LDAP, SSL, SAML).
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to diagnose and resolve complex device management issues.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively with stakeholders at various levels of the organization.
Let’s talk about benefits
- 100% paid employee health, dental, and vision plans (choose HMO, PPO, or HDHP)
- HSA & FSA accounts
- Life Insurance, Long & Short-term disability coverage
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- 11+ Observed holidays and wellness days and flexible time off
- Employee Stock Purchase Program with employee discounts
- Wellness & Fitness initiatives
- Employee recognition and referral programs
- And much more
This role is based in California.
The estimated base salary range for this role is noted below for our office location in San Jose, CA. Additionally, this role is eligible to participate in BILL’s bonus and equity plan. Our ranges for each role and job level are based on a variety of factors including candidate experience, expertise, and geographic location and may vary from the amounts listed above. The role is also eligible for a competitive benefits package that includes: medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, 401(k) retirement plan, flexible spending & health savings account, paid holidays, paid time off, and other company benefits.
For positions that are in office we support a hybrid work environment with on-site and remote work days. Check out our LinkedIn Life Page for each location and Discover BILL.
We live our culture and values every day
At BILL, we’re different by design—it's our culture. Our CEO is a trusted entrepreneur who lives our cultural values: Humble, Authentic, Passionate, Accountable, and Fun. People here love being their authentic selves, contributing unique experiences, sharing ideas, perspectives, and intellectual curiosity. We celebrate our diversity as the heart and soul of how we work, grow, and succeed together. Inspiring people with meaningful career experiences they love really does make the dream work and our successes just keep getting better. There’s no limit to what we can build and where we can go from here. We’d love you to join us.
BILL is proudly an Equal Opportunity Employer where everyone is welcome. Our innovation and technology are inspired by an inclusive culture unlike any other. Everyone brings a different personal story and perspective and this diverse mix of minds, backgrounds, and experiences is where our greatest ideas come from. We welcome people of all races, ethnicities, ages, religions, abilities, genders, and sexual orientations to make us an even more vibrant company. We want everyone to bring their authentic selves here, to share our values, shape our vision, drive innovation, and become part of a culture we celebrate every day.
- Humble - We check our egos at the door. We are curious. We listen, accept feedback.
- Authentic - We earn and show trust by being real—embracing our authentic selves.
- Passionate - We care deeply about each other and our customers.
- Accountable - We are duty-bound to each other, our customers, and society.
- Fun - We wrap it all together by building connections and enjoying time spent together.
Our Applicant Privacy Notice describes how BILL treats the personal information it receives from applicants