Benefits Program Manager
Do the best work of your career, helping businesses change the way they manage finances.
BILL is a leader in financial automation software for small and midsize businesses (SMBs). As a champion of SMBs, we are dedicated to automating the future of finance so businesses can thrive. Hundreds of thousands of businesses trust BILL solutions to manage financial workflows, including payables, receivables, and spend and expense management. With BILL, businesses are connected to a network of millions of members, so they can pay or get paid faster. Through our automated solutions, we help SMBs simplify and control their finances, so they can confidently manage their businesses, and succeed on their terms.
BILL is a trusted partner of leading U.S. financial institutions, accounting firms, and accounting software providers. We have operations in San Jose, CA, Draper, UT, Houston, TX and Sydney, AUS and are continuing to expand into other geographic locations. If you’re looking for a place that helps you do the best work of your career, look no further than BILL.
This position is based in either San Jose, CA or Draper, UT. We support a hybrid work environment with on-site and remote work days.
Make your impact within a rapidly growing Fintech Company!
BILL is looking for a Benefits professional to join our growing People team. You’ll jump into the day-to-day administration and ongoing enhancement of employee benefit and well-being programs. You will serve as an advocate, partner and subject matter expert to employees and business partners providing support, advice and guidance on employee health & well-being, including leaves of absence.
- Provide program oversight to employee benefit, and wellbeing programs, with a focus on our leave of absence and accommodations programs
- Work collaboratively with other Benefit team members to provide seamless program management and timely employee support.
- Manage vendor partners to ensure vendor performance is aligned with company expectations, and that programs are achieving engagement targets.
- Plan and implement effective employee communications for benefits and wellness programs, act as liaison with internal communications to ensure alignment.
- Support all aspects of the annual renewal and lead Open Enrollment activities
- Partner with People Technology, Payroll, and vendors to ensure data accuracy. Identify any areas for improved automation and work collaboratively to implement solutions in a timely manner. Identify and document corrective actions.
- Provide support to our employee health and safety programs
- Liaise with People team members to optimize employee support and increase front-line knowledge of benefits
We’d love to chat if you have:
- 6+ years experience in benefit program management
- Workday experience including Benefits and Absence management modules
- Self starter with strong organizational skills and the ability to drive initiatives to completion
- Demonstrated project management experience with ability to deliver in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- High attention to detail and accuracy.
- Experience scaling benefit and well-being programs
Let’s talk about benefits
- 100% paid employee health, dental, and vision plans (choose HMO, PPO, or HDHP)
- HSA & FSA accounts
- Life Insurance, Long & Short-term disability coverage
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- 11+ Observed holidays and wellness days and flexible time off
- Employee Stock Purchase Program with employee discounts
- Wellness & Fitness initiatives
- Employee recognition and referral programs
- And much more
We live our culture and values every day
At BILL, we’re different by design—it's our culture. Our CEO is a trusted entrepreneur who lives our cultural values: Humble, Authentic, Passionate, Accountable, and Fun. People here love being their authentic selves, contributing unique experiences, sharing ideas, perspectives, and intellectual curiosity. We celebrate our diversity as the heart and soul of how we work, grow, and succeed together. Inspiring people with meaningful career experiences they love really does make the dream work and our successes just keep getting better. There’s no limit to what we can build and where we can go from here. We’d love you to join us.
BILL is proudly an Equal Opportunity Employer where everyone is welcome. Our innovation and technology are inspired by an inclusive culture unlike any other. Everyone brings a different personal story and perspective and this diverse mix of minds, backgrounds, and experiences is where our greatest ideas come from. We welcome people of all races, ethnicities, ages, religions, abilities, genders, and sexual orientations to make us an even more vibrant company. We want everyone to bring their authentic selves here, to share our values, shape our vision, drive innovation, and become part of a culture we celebrate every day.
- Humble - We check our egos at the door. We are curious. We listen, accept feedback.
- Authentic - We earn and show trust by being real—embracing our authentic selves.
- Passionate - We care deeply about each other and our customers.
- Accountable - We are duty-bound to each other, our customers, and society.
- Fun - We wrap it all together by building connections and enjoying time spent together.
Our Applicant Privacy Notice describes how BILL treats the personal information it receives from applicants
Something looks off?