Technical Product Manager
WHAT WE DO:
DILIGENCEVAULT is a fast-growing cloud-based digital diligence ecosystem (SaaS) designed to transform, streamline, and automate the investment management due diligence process and experience. The company’s growth is backed by Goldman Sachs, industry experts, and sustainable revenue from a strong client base. The DiligenceVault digital network connects allocators and asset owners across public and private markets with their portfolio of investments and external managers. The platform is growing rapidly with over 50,000 users today and a diverse global team of over 55 people.
Come join us in digitizing and optimizing the investment management due diligence process with our data-driven diligence platform!
- Work with the development and project management team to ensure requirements are achievable and in line with best practices and project scope.
- Building product FAQs, and videos and working with the engineering team for deliverables.
- Industry Research - on competitors/products and give weekly/bi-monthly presentations to the team.
- Define effective feedback mechanisms to drive continuous and iterative product development lifecycles.
- Validate requirements against deliverables.
- Deliver walk-through for clients and answer questions on requirements for internal development and QA team members.
- Take part in product ideation and provide feedback and recommendations to the client for new opportunities, features, or products.
- Serve as a product expert for any internal or external questions about the product.
- Take ownership of the quality of deliverables and validate requirements with clients in UAT.
- Analyze and map data from disparate sources and formats to guide design and development and empower experiences.
- Identify opportunity areas in discussions with sales/clients, own a product roadmap and design product features to address these areas.
- B. Tech in IT/Computer Science or Masters (MBA/MS) preferred.
- Experience with product & API integration is a plus.
- Self-starter with a passion for independent, creative problem-solving, strong ownership, high commitment, and strong business judgment.
- Detailed Oriented, Adaptable, and taking ownership are key attributes we are looking for.
- Experience in building products involving CRM, VDR, Due diligence platforms, and investment management space is valuable (not mandatory).
- Other Skills/personality fit: Research/Detail-oriented, Hands-on, Strong focus on execution of tasks, High Energy, Team & amp; Client-focused.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- All the latest tech you need to succeed
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Unlimited paid time off policy
- Discounted fitness benefits
- 401(k) matching
- Commuter benefits
- FSA + HSA options
- The company paid an international company off-site
- Employee donation matching
- Location can be remote, with a preference for hybrid/New York or east coast locations
Something looks off?