Backend Engineer - Python+Elastic Search
We are looking for a backend engineer with strong problem-solving skills, takes challenges, excellence driven and committed. Tech stack: python, Elasticsearch, mongo dB, .net, vue.js, You must have 3+ experience in one backend language (python or. net). Any of these experiences is a plus: Building parsers, highly scalable APIs, NLP engine, UI development, Working on integrations, chatbots, Elasticsearch clusters.
You will get the opportunity to wear many hats and contribute/learn all aspects - design, scalability, architecture, cloud, devops. If you have application architecture experience, that will be a plus. A senior engineer should be able to switch between technical business analysis at the early-stage project, to a developer during the implementation and take responsibility once the product goes live covering all aspects of software development life cycle. Excellent database development experience (involving complex procedures, large data sets, performance optimizations) is a plus.
• Bachelor's degree with a minimum GPA of 3.0 in Information Technology, Computer Science or a related field.
• Required Candidate profile- We highly value candidates who are detailed oriented, driven by excellence in their work and committed.
• Strong problem-solving skills and excellent communication skills
• Deeply understand CS concepts, data structures & amp; design.
• Excellent communications skills (written and verbal).
• Love elegant, maintainable, and scalable code.
• Experience with elasticsearch, redis, SSO integration (SAML), security(auth/jwt), beautifulsoup, writing parsers, machine learning & amp; automated testing. (Is a plus).
• Knowledge of devops, CI/CD networking, cloud resource management - Azure is a plus.
*Note: People who are available immediately can apply.
Something looks off?