Client Experience Senior Product Manager
About Digital Asset
Digital Asset helps companies of all sizes and across industries get their distributed applications to market faster and helps them stay there longer. At the core of our service offering is Daml (daml.com), the open-source and platform-independent smart contract framework that enables developers to write an application once and then deploy it anywhere. Today, we work along with some of the largest companies in the world to harness the transformative power of smart contracts – a component of the distributed ledger technology (DLT) stack – to change the way applications are developed, deployed, and used to solve real-world business challenges.
Digital Asset (DA) is a global company with offices in New York, London, Budapest, Zurich, Hong Kong, and Sydney.
As we grow our team, we aim to maintain the grounded, dynamic, collaborative, and pragmatic approach that has defined our efforts. If you want to help develop and deliver novel solutions with enormous impact, this opportunity may be for you!
The estimated salary range for this role, based in our New York City office, is $145,000 to $190,000. The range may vary if based outside the New York tri-state area (New York, New Jersey, and Connecticut). Base salaries are determined during our interview process, during which we assess the candidate's experience, skills and capabilities against internal peers and the scope and responsibilities of the position.
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE FOR THIS ROLE MUST RESIDE IN THE NEW YORK CITY TRISTATE AREA AS THEY MUST HAVE ACCESS TO COMMUTE TO THE NYC HEADQUARTERS ON A HYBRID SCHEDULE.
The Digital Asset Client Experience (“CX”) Team is focused on delivering technology-based professional services to clients. Our goal is to convert client mandates into active DA products usage, to support clients and partners through their development process, and to transform mandates into long-term, profitable DA relationships. Our core responsibilities include:
- Working closely with clients to understand the business case and working with engineer leads and/or architects to provide solutions to the defined business case
- Driving the adoption of Daml-based applications, integrations, and solutions with clients and partners. Advancing and supporting Daml's use and expertise with clients and partners
- Identifying and documenting customer requirements and overseeing key aspects of the product development process
- Providing leadership to and coordination between teams of engineering, product, marketing, and development professionals
- Understanding and advocating for clients’ product/feature / functionality needs in internal DA product roadmap planning
Digital Asset is looking for a talented, motivated, individual who brings proficiency in offering the exemplary professional services with a strong mix of experience in product development, business analysis, and agile software delivery. You are a driver of the development process, correlating and synthesizing information and talents from multiple teams and departments in order to maximize efficiency and intelligent development processes. As this is a senior role, our ideal candidate has at least ten years of product development and/or project management experience, including a proven ability to work cross-functionally to manage teams and foster a collaborative environment.
A BS or MS in Computer Science is a strong plus, as the SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE will have the required TECHNICAL skills to allow for strong relationship management with clients AND the ability to convey a technology solution to developers.
Within the CX team, our Senior Product Managers are responsible for:
- Informing, solutioning, and driving Daml-based solutions and client opportunities with deep domain expertise and insights from client/ industry/competitive analysis
- Understanding End to End strategy and Delivering CX professional services to clients and partners who are using DA products for their use cases, applications, etc.
- Identifying customer needs through workshops, focus groups, and research initiatives, sharing insights with key stakeholders and development professionals
- Managing key clients / partners relationships for the duration of project engagements, including the implementation of solution development plans, handling client-facing support, and owning resolution of client issues
- Working closely with clients to understand key features, working closely with engineering team to understand high level solution, and define product development roadmap based on its priority and dependencies
- Uncovering and understanding clients’ needs and translating these into requirements, including workflows and user stories
- Remaining involved in all stages of the product life cycle, defining and implementing refinements and upgrades to increase successful client execution and adoption of Daml products.
The Ideal Candidate
- 10+ years of product development or application development management and business analysis experience
- 3+ years of Agile ways of working experience with exposure to Agile SCRUM framework, development, and best practices
- Knowledgeable of the emerging fin-tech and rapidly changing technology landscape.
- Sound understanding of best-in-class enterprise software development and delivery practices.
- Outstanding client relationship skills with the ability to establish oneself as a trusted, empathetic advisor and partner to demanding clientele, as well as influence stakeholders at all levels of an organization
- Strong business analysis skills and capability to understand complex processes and workflows, able to optimize and create business requirements via workflows and user stories
- Proven track record of working well with internal and external teams, including developers, engineers, architects, and product managers
- Experience managing vendors and guiding team members across functions to a solution
- Ability to effectively prioritize multiple projects
- Strong project management or program management skills, with an emphasis on technology and thorough, meticulous attention to detail with a commitment to following through both on individual tasks and full projects
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills with the ability to effectively organize and communicate complex concepts to diverse audiences
- Excellent active listener, able to handle constructive feedback and utilizing it to better themselves and learn quickly on the job
- Business or technical architecture experience is a STRONG PLUS
- A BS or MS in Computer Science is a STRONG PLUS
If you see yourself being successful in this role, please do not allow a few missing qualifications to keep you from applying. You could be the right person for this opportunity, and applying is the only way we will know.
Connect With Us
This is a rare opportunity to help define an industry and join a dynamic team of technology innovators.
Digital Asset is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, citizenship status, veteran status or any other basis protected by applicable law. If and as required by applicable law, all persons hired to work at Digital Asset will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the location for which they have an offer to work and to complete the necessary employment eligibility verification documents upon hire. Applicants with disabilities who require accommodation should contact email@example.com.
As part of our commitment to equal opportunity, Digital Asset believes that all employees should receive equal pay for equal work and is committed to this principle in its pay structure. DA also offers family-friendly benefits in addition to flexible work arrangements.
Something looks off?