DailyPay is the leader in the on-demand pay industry with an unrivaled technology platform, an unmatched list of blue-chip clients and an extensive list of industry awards. We are rewriting the invisible rules of finance by creating a new financial system. A financial system that is more equitable and inclusive, and benefits everyone. A financial system that enables workers to access their earned pay when they need it. We believe that money should move faster and smoother between employer and employee, between merchant and shopper, between financial institution and customer.
We are a mission-driven company hyper-focused on designing technology that can build a better financial system and future. It’s no wonder that we are growing at an extraordinary pace. Now we are looking for people who are as passionate as we are about reimagining how money moves. If you’re willing to define new rules, change systems and lives, come join us at DailyPay.
You’ll be a member of a specialized Customer Support Team providing support to DailyPay’s end users. You will report to the Customer Support Senior Manager and be part of the larger External Operations team at DailyPay. As part of the role you will handle complex support tickets escalated from Tier 1 and provide direct resolution and support to the customer.
If this opportunity excites you, we encourage you to apply even if you do not meet all of the qualifications.
How You Will Make an Impact:
- Handle tickets escalated from Tier 1 to completion: review escalation, investigate and resolve, provide the resolution to the customer via written email communication or outbound call to ensure full understanding and customer satisfaction with the provided resolution.
- Work cross-functionally if needed to investigate individual employee cases
- Become a subject matter expert on DailyPay’s product
- Capture customer insights/feedback to be shared with our product team to improve the User Interface and User Experience
What You Bring to The Team:
- BS/BA or equivalent experience
- 1+ years of experience in customer support, client services, or operations
- Has demonstrated critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Works well under pressure and in a high-paced environment
- Is a quick learner and self-starter excited to take on new challenges
- Enjoys collaborating cross functionally; working as part of a team and interacting with different personalities
- Most importantly, excited to help DailyPay customers by resolving complex inquiries and highly sensitive escalations
Nice to Haves:
- Customer support experience; including client facing
- Previous work at a rapid growth company
What We Offer:
- Exceptional health, vision, and dental care
- Opportunity for equity ownership
- Life and AD&D, short- and long-term disability
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Resource Groups
- Fun company outings and events
- Unlimited PTO
- 401K with company match
DailyPay is committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable culture of belonging, grounded in empathy and respect, which values openness to opinions, awareness of lived experiences, fair treatment and access for all. We strive to build and develop diverse teams to create an organization where innovation thrives, where the full potential of each person is engaged, and their views, beliefs and values are integrated into our ways of working.
We encourage people of all backgrounds to join us on our mission. If you require reasonable accommodation for any aspect of the recruitment process, please send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org. All requests for accommodation will be addressed as confidentially as practicable.
DailyPay is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion or creed, alienage or citizenship status, political affiliation, marital or partnership status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, veteran status, gender, gender identity, pregnancy, childbirth (or related medical conditions), sex, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, genetic disorder, genetic predisposition, carrier status, military status, familial status, or domestic violence victim status and any other basis protected under federal, state, or local laws.