Strategic Client Success Manager
DailyPay is the leader in the on-demand pay industry with an unrivaled technology platform, an unmatched list of blue-chip clients and an extensive list of industry awards. We are rewriting the invisible rules of finance by creating a new financial system. A financial system that is more equitable and inclusive, and benefits everyone. A financial system that enables workers to access their earned pay when they need it. We believe that money should move faster and smoother between employer and employee, between merchant and shopper, between financial institution and customer.
We are a mission-driven company hyper-focused on designing technology that can build a better financial system and future. It’s no wonder that we are growing at an extraordinary pace. Now we are looking for people who are as passionate as we are about reimagining how money moves. If you’re willing to define new rules, change systems and lives, come join us at DailyPay.
Responsibilities include serving the customers, driving growth through value delivery and anticipating and mitigating risks. You will define robust strategic account plans while closely tracking with tactical execution. The Strategic Accounts, Customer Success Manager assists in creating the communication and launch strategy for large enterprise accounts, to ensure appropriate growth metrics are exceeded and customer satisfaction is at its highest. You will develop strong relationships and become the Trusted Advisor to our Strategic Customers. This role will also identify new business opportunities as well as areas of improvement among existing customers.
If this opportunity excites you, we encourage you to apply even if you do not meet all of the qualifications.
How You Will Make an Impact:
- Account management from kickoff, launch through the customers’ life cycle
- Lead point of contact for all customer account management matters
- Drive a value based dialog with the Customer / Partner - defining joint success and value metrics and effectively communicating value realization through the customer’s lifecycle
- Suggest solutions and innovative ideas to meet client needs
- Develop broad and deep relationships in the accounts with operational and leadership in functional groups such as HR, Payroll, Business, IT, Finance, Operations and management team.
- Develop trusted advisor relationships in the accounts with key customer stakeholders, and executive sponsors
- Collaborate with Growth and Marketing teams to drive maximum adoption
What You Bring to The Team:
- BA/BS degree in Business Administration or equivalent experience
- Proven work experience of 7-10+ years in Customer Success at a fast-moving HCM (Human Capital Management) / SaaS company managing Fortune 500 companies (national accounts); ideally with some time spent in business development / sales.
- Worked in cross-functional collaborative environments
- Comfortable with ambiguity and rapidly evolving domain
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence customer stakeholders including C-level
- Solid experience with Account Management reporting systems, CRM software (e.g. Salesforce or HubSpot), Catalyst and MS Office
- Understanding of sales performance metrics or KPI’s
What We Offer:
- Exceptional health, vision, and dental care
- Opportunity for equity ownership
- Life and AD&D, short- and long-term disability
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Resource Groups
- Fun company outings and events
- Unlimited PTO
- 401K with company match
Pay Transparency. DailyPay takes a market-based approach to compensation and compensation may vary depending on your location. U.S. locations are categorized into two tiers based on a cost of labor index for that geographic area. The salary ranges are listed by geographic tier. Additionally, this role may be eligible for variable incentive compensation in addition to stock options. Where a candidate fits within the compensation range for a role is based on their demonstrated experience, qualifications, skills and internal equity.
DailyPay is committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable culture of belonging, grounded in empathy and respect, which values openness to opinions, awareness of lived experiences, fair treatment and access for all. We strive to build and develop diverse teams to create an organization where innovation thrives, where the full potential of each person is engaged, and their views, beliefs and values are integrated into our ways of working.
We encourage people of all backgrounds to join us on our mission. If you require reasonable accommodation for any aspect of the recruitment process, please send a request to email@example.com. All requests for accommodation will be addressed as confidentially as practicable.
DailyPay is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion or creed, alienage or citizenship status, political affiliation, marital or partnership status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, veteran status, gender, gender identity, pregnancy, childbirth (or related medical conditions), sex, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, genetic disorder, genetic predisposition, carrier status, military status, familial status, or domestic violence victim status and any other basis protected under federal, state, or local laws.