Senior Manager- Strategic Initiatives and PMO
DailyPay is the leader in the on-demand pay industry with an unrivaled technology platform, an unmatched list of blue-chip clients and an extensive list of industry awards. We are rewriting the invisible rules of finance by creating a new financial system. A financial system that is more equitable and inclusive, and benefits everyone. A financial system that enables workers to access their earned pay when they need it. We believe that money should move faster and smoother between employer and employee, between merchant and shopper, between financial institution and customer.
We are a mission-driven company hyper-focused on designing technology that can build a better financial system and future. It’s no wonder that we are growing at an extraordinary pace. Now we are looking for people who are as passionate as we are about reimagining how money moves. If you’re willing to define new rules, change systems and lives, come join us at DailyPay.
Strategic Initiatives and PMO team (SIPMO) is responsible for the execution and realization of the Operations department strategy, including Customer Ops, Payment Ops, Marketing and Client success sub departments, by driving complex cross functional projects. As the Leader of Strategic Initiative and PMO Team, you will play a pivotal role in driving the successful execution of complex cross-functional projects. You will lead a team of 3-4 highly skilled project management professionals to ensure the seamless delivery of strategic initiatives that contribute to our company's growth and success. This role requires a strategic thinker who can navigate through challenges, collaborate with various departments, and inspire a high-performing team.The individual will be required to communicate, influence, and manage across Ops sub departments as well as with partners outside of Ops example Legal & Compliance, Data, Product, Technology etc. to achieve outcomes towards our long-term strategic priorities. They will work closely with senior leadership to ensure initiatives are focused on delivering the greatest benefit for our internal and external stakeholders. They will support development of robust charters and roadmaps for all proposed strategic initiatives, develop and maintain a portfolio-level view of all strategic initiatives, facilitate leadership discussions on strategic portfolio planning and track initiative progress against defined timeline and achievements.
If this opportunity excites you, we encourage you to apply even if you do not meet all of the qualifications.
How You Will Make an Impact:
- Lead, mentor, and manage a team of 3-4 project management professionals, providing guidance and support in their project execution.
- Collaborate with senior leadership to define strategic initiatives, project goals, and success criteria.
- Develop and execute comprehensive project plans, including scope, timelines, budgets, and resource allocation.
- Foster effective communication and collaboration among cross-functional teams involved in the projects.
- Identify potential risks, issues, and roadblocks; develop mitigation strategies to ensure project success.
- Monitor project progress, track key performance indicators, and provide regular status updates to stakeholders.
What You Bring to The Team:
- A minimum of 6 years of experience in project management, with a track record of successfully leading complex cross-functional projects.
- Strong leadership skills with at least 2 years of experience managing and developing teams.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and negotiation skills.
- Proven ability to work effectively with senior leadership and influence decision-making.
- In-depth knowledge of project management methodologies and tools.
- Exceptional problem-solving and critical-thinking abilities.
What We Offer:
- Exceptional health, vision, and dental care
- Opportunity for equity ownership
- Life and AD&D, short- and long-term disability
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Resource Groups
- Fun company outings and events
- Unlimited PTO
- 401K with company match
Pay Transparency. DailyPay takes a market-based approach to compensation and compensation may vary depending on your location. U.S. locations are categorized into two tiers based on a cost of labor index for that geographic area. The salary ranges are listed by geographic tier. Additionally, this role may be eligible for variable incentive compensation in addition to stock options. Where a candidate fits within the compensation range for a role is based on their demonstrated experience, qualifications, skills and internal equity.
DailyPay is committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable culture of belonging, grounded in empathy and respect, which values openness to opinions, awareness of lived experiences, fair treatment and access for all. We strive to build and develop diverse teams to create an organization where innovation thrives, where the full potential of each person is engaged, and their views, beliefs and values are integrated into our ways of working.
We encourage people of all backgrounds to join us on our mission. If you require reasonable accommodation for any aspect of the recruitment process, please send a request to email@example.com. All requests for accommodation will be addressed as confidentially as practicable.
DailyPay is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion or creed, alienage or citizenship status, political affiliation, marital or partnership status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, veteran status, gender, gender identity, pregnancy, childbirth (or related medical conditions), sex, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, genetic disorder, genetic predisposition, carrier status, military status, familial status, or domestic violence victim status and any other basis protected under federal, state, or local laws.