Senior Associate, Revenue Strategy & Operations
DailyPay is the leader in the on-demand pay industry with an unrivaled technology platform, an unmatched list of blue-chip clients and an extensive list of industry awards. We are rewriting the invisible rules of finance by creating a new financial system. A financial system that is more equitable and inclusive, and benefits everyone. A financial system that enables workers to access their earned pay when they need it. We believe that money should move faster and smoother between employer and employee, between merchant and shopper, between financial institution and customer.
We are a mission-driven company hyper-focused on designing technology that can build a better financial system and future. It’s no wonder that we are growing at an extraordinary pace. Now we are looking for people who are as passionate as we are about reimagining how money moves. If you’re willing to define new rules, change systems and lives, come join us at DailyPay.
As the Revenue Strategy & Operations Senior Associate, reporting to the Manager of Revenue Strategy & Operations, you will use key operational data and technology to help our customer facing teams reimagine how they can go to market with our first-of-its-kind technology. The Revenue Strategy & Operations Senior Associate will serve as the project lead for strategic initiatives designed to enhance our revenue operations infrastructure and improve our pipeline and revenue growth. You will work with our Senior Director of RevOps, VPs of Sales, CRO, and other senior management to drive cross-functional initiatives across our Marketing, Channel, Sales, and Customer Success teams. We are looking for a proactive self-starter, who thrives in environments with multiple cross-functional stakeholders with varying priorities. You can more than hold your own with the day-to-day requests, but your real passion is digging deep, finding out the “why,” and providing insights to the Revenue Org to make better decisions.
If this opportunity excites you, we encourage you to apply even if you do not meet all of the qualifications.
How You Will Make an Impact:
- Data Analysis & Strategy: Utilizing data insights and strategic goals to examine existing systems and processes in order to produce actionable recommendations and strategies for improvement
- Drive Cross-Functional, Strategic Initiatives: Aligned with the quarterly goals of the Revenue Org and the company, drive from start to finish strategic projects critical to company growth
- Revenue Velocity: Provide data-driven recommendations to maximize sales and customer success efficiency and support execution in the end-to-end sales process. Translate strategies to execution of pipeline optimization, deal flow and velocity, pricing, and monetization
- Compensation Plans: Support the Manager of Revenue Strategy & Ops on evaluating, recommending, and managing compensation plans and incentive schemes to align incentives to overall business strategy
- Territory Management: Design and manage the sales territories to ensure all teams have enough opportunity to support hitting their ambitious targets
- Revenue Policies & Governance: Assist in the creation of formal revenue policies, management of policies and data governance
- Technical Knowledge: Support our Revenue Systems in driving efficiencies across our revenue evolving tech stack (Salesforce, Salesloft, Highspot, ZoomInfo, and others)
- Budgeting: Work with Finance and Revenue leadership on Annual budgeting, and monthly/quarterly tracking and insights areas of deviations and recommendations
What You Bring to The Team:
- 2+ years of Consulting, Revenue/Sales Strategy & Operations, Business Operations, GTM Operations within high-growth technology or SaaS environments
- Entrepreneurial self-starter who takes real ownership and delivers high-quality, ambitious work, always looking to improve further
- Ability to forge strong relationships with business partners at all levels of the organization
- Ability to translate GTM strategies and complex business problems into actionable requirements and project milestones.
- Ability to drive significant change initiatives across Sales and Customer Success, scaling processes in a high-growth company doubling GTM headcount
- Excellent quantitative and analytical skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated and able to handle multiple competing priorities
What We Offer:
- Exceptional health, vision, and dental care
- Opportunity for equity ownership
- Life and AD&D, short- and long-term disability
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Resource Groups
- Fun company outings and events
- Unlimited PTO
- 401K with company match
Pay Transparency. DailyPay takes a market-based approach to compensation and compensation may vary depending on your location. U.S. locations are categorized into two tiers based on a cost of labor index for that geographic area. The salary ranges are listed by geographic tier. Additionally, this role may be eligible for variable incentive compensation in addition to stock options. Where a candidate fits within the compensation range for a role is based on their demonstrated experience, qualifications, skills and internal equity.
DailyPay is committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable culture of belonging, grounded in empathy and respect, which values openness to opinions, awareness of lived experiences, fair treatment and access for all. We strive to build and develop diverse teams to create an organization where innovation thrives, where the full potential of each person is engaged, and their views, beliefs and values are integrated into our ways of working.
We encourage people of all backgrounds to join us on our mission. If you require reasonable accommodation for any aspect of the recruitment process, please send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org. All requests for accommodation will be addressed as confidentially as practicable.
DailyPay is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion or creed, alienage or citizenship status, political affiliation, marital or partnership status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, veteran status, gender, gender identity, pregnancy, childbirth (or related medical conditions), sex, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, genetic disorder, genetic predisposition, carrier status, military status, familial status, or domestic violence victim status and any other basis protected under federal, state, or local laws.