Senior Manager, FP&A
DailyPay is the leader in the on-demand pay industry with an unrivaled technology platform, an unmatched list of blue-chip clients and an extensive list of industry awards. We are rewriting the invisible rules of finance by creating a new financial system. A financial system that is more equitable and inclusive, and benefits everyone. A financial system that enables workers to access their earned pay when they need it. We believe that money should move faster and smoother between employer and employee, between merchant and shopper, between financial institution and customer.
We are a mission-driven company hyper-focused on designing technology that can build a better financial system and future. It’s no wonder that we are growing at an extraordinary pace. Now we are looking for people who are as passionate as we are about reimagining how money moves. If you’re willing to define new rules, change systems and lives, come join us at DailyPay.
Senior Manager of Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) will be responsible for management reporting & analysis and leading the enterprise planning process. The successful candidate will play a critical role in enhancing our planning process for our annual operating plan cycle and beyond, including the development and expansion of our enterprise planning tool, Anaplan. Additionally, this individual will be responsible for overseeing and collaborating with various groups in finance and accounting to prepare reporting packages and presentations for the CFO, Executive Leadership Team, and Board of Directors. This position will report to the Senior Director, FP&A.
If this opportunity excites you, we encourage you to apply even if you do not meet all of the qualifications.
How You Will Make an Impact:
- Lead and enhance our planning process for the annual operating plan cycle and future planning and re-forecast cycles
- Create and manage the planning calendar, own end-to-end budget and plan models and outputs, and publish management and board presentations on plan and forecast updates
- Further develop, expand and integrate the capabilities of our enterprise planning tool, Anaplan, to streamline and optimize the planning process
- Prepare monthly reporting packages and presentations for the CFO and Executive Leadership Team, and quarterly reporting and presentations for the Board of Directors
- Manage the consolidated financial model and lead the development of financial forecasts, budgets, and long-term financial plans
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure efficient and accurate data input and reporting
- Provide guidance and support to business partners in analyzing financial data and understanding variances between actual performance vs. plan and forecast
- Identify trends and provide meaningful insights and recommendations to support decision-making and investment decisions
- Develop and maintain key performance indicators (KPIs) and dashboards to monitor business performance and P&L impacts
- Partner with IT teams to optimize automated reporting in Tableau
- Collaborate with FP&A, Accounting, and Treasury teams to ensure accurate and timely financial reporting
What You Bring to The Team:
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, or a related field +MBA or advanced degree
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in financial planning and analysis or related roles, with at least 3 years in a managerial role
- Strong knowledge of financial planning and analysis processes, including budgeting, forecasting, and reporting
- Experience in leading and enhancing planning processes and utilizing enterprise planning tools (e.g., Anaplan, Hyperion, etc.)
- Advanced proficiency in financial modeling and analysis, with a strong ability to interpret complex financial data
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with the ability to effectively communicate financial insights to non-financial stakeholders
- Strong leadership and project management skills, with the ability to work collaboratively and influence cross-functional teams
- Detail-oriented with strong analytical, forecasting, and problem-solving abilities
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and other financial software systems
Nice to Haves:
- Anaplan, Netsuite, and Tableau experience is preferred but not required
What We Offer:
- Exceptional health, vision, and dental care
- Opportunity for equity ownership
- Life and AD&D, short- and long-term disability
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Resource Groups
- Fun company outings and events
- Unlimited PTO
- 401K with company match
Pay Transparency. DailyPay takes a market-based approach to compensation and compensation may vary depending on your location. U.S. locations are categorized into two tiers based on a cost of labor index for that geographic area. The salary ranges are listed by geographic tier. Additionally, this role may be eligible for variable incentive compensation in addition to stock options. Where a candidate fits within the compensation range for a role is based on their demonstrated experience, qualifications, skills and internal equity.
DailyPay is committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable culture of belonging, grounded in empathy and respect, which values openness to opinions, awareness of lived experiences, fair treatment and access for all. We strive to build and develop diverse teams to create an organization where innovation thrives, where the full potential of each person is engaged, and their views, beliefs and values are integrated into our ways of working.
We encourage people of all backgrounds to join us on our mission. If you require reasonable accommodation for any aspect of the recruitment process, please send a request to email@example.com. All requests for accommodation will be addressed as confidentially as practicable.
DailyPay is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion or creed, alienage or citizenship status, political affiliation, marital or partnership status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, veteran status, gender, gender identity, pregnancy, childbirth (or related medical conditions), sex, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, genetic disorder, genetic predisposition, carrier status, military status, familial status, or domestic violence victim status and any other basis protected under federal, state, or local laws.