Director, Consumer Adoption
DailyPay is the leader in the on-demand pay industry with an unrivaled technology platform, an unmatched list of blue-chip clients and an extensive list of industry awards. We are rewriting the invisible rules of finance by creating a new financial system. A financial system that is more equitable and inclusive, and benefits everyone. A financial system that enables workers to access their earned pay when they need it. We believe that money should move faster and smoother between employer and employee, between merchant and shopper, between financial institution and customer.
We are a mission-driven company hyper-focused on designing technology that can build a better financial system and future. It’s no wonder that we are growing at an extraordinary pace. Now we are looking for people who are as passionate as we are about reimagining how money moves. If you’re willing to define new rules, change systems and lives, come join us at DailyPay.
The Director of Consumer Adoption is a critical leadership position to help DailyPay achieve our revenue growth goals and objectives. In this role, you will lead the marketing strategy, planning and execution for DailyPay consumer engagement programs covering the customer lifecycle from onboarding and enrollment through usage. The role requires a solid understanding of business to consumer and user adoption programs, data analytics, campaign performance measurement, and lifecycle management. Your team will be responsible for ensuring that key metrics and goals for user enrollment and usage are achieved.
If this opportunity excites you, we encourage you to apply even if you do not meet all of the qualifications.
How You Will Make an Impact:
- Design and develop the marketing strategy and plans for the company’s consumer engagement and adoption programs
- Drive continuous awareness, and affinity, through effective and innovative marketing programs in partnership with our clients via direct (email, SMS, and in product) and indirect (display and social) channels.
- Partner with the DailyPay studio and Customer Success team to develop the messaging, content and creative for paid and owned channel activation.
- Leverage data and insights to manage performance against enrollment, adoption and other KPIs - continuously optimizing and improving program performance
- Partner with Product Engineering and the Customer Success team to better understand the customer via data insights and act on learnings to drive improved enrollment and usage
- Partner closely with business teams to find opportunities for offers and promotions relating to engagement
- Collaborate with Product Engineering and Product Marketing teams to identify opportunities to develop and deliver new capabilities and features
- Collaborate with external partners to efficiently and cost-effectively augment our capabilities
- Communicate results on a regular basis to the larger organization
What You Bring to The Team:
- Bachelor degree in a related field
- 8+ years’ experience in demand gen or growth marketing with a focus in software/technology and/or FinTech
- Digital marketing experience and expertise managing owned & paid channels
- Strong strategic problem solver with the ability to bring thought leadership and guidance for the cross functional teams the role partners with
- Experience both collaborating with, and leading cross-functional teams in a matrixed organization
- Proven success in the development of impactful marketing communication across the consumer journey
- Experience translating insights and data into consumer value and marketing strategy
- Superb written and verbal skills as well as excellent presentation skills
- Flexible with strong interpersonal and organizational skills
Nice to Haves:
- B2B2C, loyalty, and rewards programs experience
- Experience marketing HR benefits
- Consumer brand experience
What We Offer:
- Exceptional health, vision, and dental care
- Life and AD&D, short- and long-term disability
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Resource Groups
- Fun company outings and events
- Unlimited PTO
- 401K with company match
Final offer amounts are determined by a variety of factors including candidate experience, qualifications, skills, competencies, market location, and internal compensation equity.
DailyPay is committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable culture of belonging, grounded in empathy and respect, which values openness to opinions, awareness of lived experiences, fair treatment and access for all. We strive to build and develop diverse teams to create an organization where innovation thrives, where the full potential of each person is engaged, and their views, beliefs and values are integrated into our ways of working.
We encourage people of all backgrounds to join us on our mission. If you require reasonable accommodation for any aspect of the recruitment process, please send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org. All requests for accommodation will be addressed as confidentially as practicable.
DailyPay is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion or creed, alienage or citizenship status, political affiliation, marital or partnership status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, veteran status, gender, gender identity, pregnancy, childbirth (or related medical conditions), sex, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, genetic disorder, genetic predisposition, carrier status, military status, familial status, or domestic violence victim status and any other basis protected under federal, state, or local laws.
Something looks off?