Digital Marketing Manager
Digital Marketing Manager
At Current, we’re on a mission to enable our members to create better financial outcomes for themselves. Headquartered in NYC, we’re a leading U.S. fintech and one of the fastest growing companies with over 4 million members. No matter your title, we’re a team that collaborates on building great products and making an impact together.
We're looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to work closely with data, product, engineering and finance teams to build and execute digital campaigns focused on driving growth. The ideal candidate will be responsible for the day-to-day performance of paid acquisition and retargeting channels. The Digital Marketing Manager will be responsible for ensuring marketing campaigns are driving high quality users efficiently, with a focus on strong ROAS, incremental growth and scale. The ideal candidate is a self-starter who is solutions-oriented, thrives under pressure, enjoys fast-paced work and is motivated by success.
- Propose, build, and execute impactful acquisition campaigns across all paid social and search.
- Track and report marketing campaign performance, assess against goals, and optimize key metrics across the campaign lifecycle, while delivering meaningful insights to internal stakeholders.
- Work with the Director of Performance Marketing to scale the best opportunities and identify new growth opportunities.
- Establish and continually improve scalable processes through the use of best practices and ensure operational campaign efficiency to meet KPIs.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with Product Marketing, Growth, Creative, Data, Engineering, and Finance to align marketing initiatives with their roadmaps and propose new initiatives that can lift marketing performance
- Manage the creative testing process to determine the highest performing creative and inform future creative development.
- Candidates should have 3+ years of performance driven, direct response marketing experience, including hands-on experience driving growth via paid customer/user acquisition campaigns.
- Candidates will have experience running and optimizing paid campaigns across digital channels including Meta, Google, Tiktok, Apple Search Ads, Snapchat, and other mobile ad networks.
- Proficiency in developing testing strategies to assess the performance and impact of changes across digital platforms or products. Expertise in setting up measurement frameworks and tracking systems to collect relevant data and draw statistically significant conclusions.
- Strong data analysis skills, including the ability to manipulate and analyze data sets to draw meaningful conclusions.
- Experience in manipulating data from platforms such Looker, Amplitude, Google Analytics, Appsflyer, for presenting findings to stakeholders.
- Deep understanding of ad creative and its impact down-funnel
- Ability to work with both in-house creatives and outside contractors/agencies to develop high-performing video and static creative assets to drive efficient and scalable growth.
- Experience with Landing Page Optimization, SEO, and Web campaign tracking and analytics.
- Understanding of relational databases, data warehousing, and SQL for querying and retrieving data.
This role has a base salary range of $110,000- $147,000. Compensation is determined based on experience, skill level, and qualifications, which are assessed during the interview process. Current offers a competitive total rewards package which includes base salary, equity, and comprehensive benefits.
- Competitive salary
- Stock options
- 401(k) savings plan
- Discretionary performance bonus program
- Biannual performance reviews
- Medical, Dental and Vision premiums covered at 100% for you and your dependents
- Unlimited time off and paid holidays
- Generous parental leave policy
- Commuter benefits
- Healthcare and Dependent care FSA benefit
- Employee Assistance Programs focused on mental health
- Healthcare advocacy program for all employees
- Access to mental health apps
- Team building activities
- Our modern Chelsea-based office with open floor plan, stocked kitchen, and catered lunches