Sr. Digital Designer
Join Us to Build Something Real!
We're serious about Building. We're a team that cares - about investors, about sponsors, and about each other. Building something great is never easy. We encounter obstacles. We face challenges. Things can sometimes feel chaotic. And because we build together, intentionally engaging our shared core values to build an inspiring culture, we enjoy our work - even when it's hard.
Our scale-up environment is ideal for people who are eager to dig in, navigating complexity and ambiguity in a productive, and positively impactful way. If this is you, we'd love to support your candidacy.
We are looking for a passionate Senior Digital Designer who can easily collaborate and relate to our digital-focused customers. You will work remotely on multiple projects and channels from branding and ads, to emails and websites, and report directly to the Head of Marketing.
The Success You'll Build:
- You will create the website and campaign assets that support B2C and B2B segments
- See design projects from conceptualization to completion, including production
- Brainstorm and collaborate with our teams, providing and taking constructive feedback
- Implement best practices in user-centric design for desktop and mobile
- Work with brand guidelines and design systems to maintain brand integrity while continuing to enhance brand aesthetic
The Experiences That Will Help You Succeed:
- 5+ years of experience in digital direct response marketing, creating ads, social, presentations, website landing pages, emails, and event graphics from start to completion
- Design fundamentals: typography, color, composition, and content hierarchy
- Conceptually and strategically discover the best way to solve for design problems and technical challenges
- Can explain with performance data and past results the rationale and the "why" behind your design decisions
- Clean organized files following industry best practices and optimizing for mobile
- 5+ years of experience in-house or at an agency as a digital designer creator
- Expert with Adobe CC (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, After Effects), Figma or a similar product design program
- Creator of vector graphics and custom iconography to support ads, social, website, and presentations
The Skills, Competencies, and Qualifications You'll Need:
- Demonstrated design portfolio showcasing strategic, simple, smart designs
- Understanding of branding principles, campaign development, UI design, user flow, and marketing
- Animation/motion graphics skills (HTML5, Blender, Cinema 4D)
We pay employee premiums for comprehensive health care including dental, vision, life and disability insurance. We also provide flexible PTO (take what you need!), family leave, 401K matching, a monthly stipend to support remote work, regular in-person gatherings, and a culture created through shared core values. Learn more about our benefits here.
CrowdStreet is an online commercial real estate investing marketplace. Our customer, the individual investor, joins the CrowdStreet community to learn about and invest directly in institutional-quality private real estate deals. Our mission is to deliver the best online real estate investing experience and make it easy for individual investors to diversify their portfolios.
At CrowdStreet, inclusion, equity, and diversity are necessary to achieving our goals. Our differences in age, race, gender, nationality, sexual orientation, physical ability, thinking style and background bring a variety of knowledge that makes us collectively smarter and better able to compete. We are committed to recruiting, developing, and advancing a diverse staff and engaging in the work that makes that possible.
Something looks off?