Business Development Representative - Remote
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Saturday, April 8, 2023
Credit Key’s mission is to deliver a superior business payment experience at B2B point-of-purchase. Our core product allows B2B merchants to offer buy-now-pay-later financing at ecommerce checkout and in-store to small business buyers.
We are looking for a motivated and experienced Business Development Representative to join our team! Reporting directly to the VP of Marketing, you will be responsible for researching, prospecting, and marketing to accounts.
What you'll do
- Nurture current leads in HubSpot database
- Prepare and execute:
- Industry and Technology specific campaigns
- Email Campaigns
- Gifting campaigns
- Writing email content for campaigns
- Conduct research and report on prospect accounts
- Update HubSpot CRM on contacts and accounts
- Utilizing all communication channels (including phone and social media) to drive meetings
- Reporting performance and trends to the marketing and sales team
- Respond to inbound leads
- Participate in WebChat
What we're looking for
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar role
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Goal oriented, self starter
- Tech savvy
- Nice to have but not required
- HubSpot Experience
- Marketing Experience
Why you want to work with us
- Unlimited Vacation. We hire adults and treat them as such. We are committed to an output-oriented, not butt-in-seat culture.
- Competitive Compensation Package.
- Great Healthcare Benefits.
- 401k Match.
- 100% Remote. Flexible Work Schedule & Location.
- Work From Home / Internet / Cell Phone Stipend.
- Supportive. Highly collaborative team environment.
See more open positions at Credit Key
Something looks off?