Head of Partnership Analytics & Strategy
Intuit Credit Karma is a mission-driven company, focused on championing financial progress for our more than 110 million members in the U.S., Canada and U.K. While we're best known for pioneering free credit scores, our members turn to us for tips as they work on their financial goals, including helping them monitor their credit, identity monitoring, searching for credit cards, shopping for loans (car, home and personal), and growing their savings* -- all for free. Credit Karma has grown significantly through the years: we've added more than 70 million members in the last five years alone and now have more than 1,100 employees across our offices in Oakland, Charlotte, Los Angeles and London.
*Banking services provided by MVB Bank, Inc., Member FDIC
Credit Karma is a marketplace that connects our members with financial institutions and FinTech lenders. Our members use Credit Karma to check their credit score, net worth, home equity value and more, as well as to explore our marketplaces across different financial products. Within these marketplaces, they can find offers for credit from various lenders. These lenders serve as our partners, and are critical entities that we collaborate with to create the best experience for our members.
We are looking for a seasoned analytics leader to serve as the Head of Partner Analytics & Strategy (Director level), who will help drive our partners’ growth on Credit Karma. In this role, you will work across our key business units across credit cards, personal loans, auto loans, home loans and insurance to help our partners grow and optimize their performance on Credit Karma. You will use your analytical and strategic skills to create data-driven business recommendations that will develop and deepen relations with our partner network, while also identifying new areas where our partners can grow. This role will report to the Head of Business Operations & Strategy and will work with cross-functional internal teams (Partnerships, Partner Decision Science, Partner Success) as well as relevant counterparts at partner financial institutions.
What you’ll do:
- Guide strategy across our businesses through in-depth analysis of business problems and opportunities
- Work cross-functionally with key internal teams to not only identify new areas of growth, but also to implement and execute them to unlock real business results
- Present key findings and updates to our partners by delivering data-driven insights and recommendations via ongoing touchpoints and strategic reviews
- Serve as a thought leader within the company who can identify new ways to further grow our overall partner strategy as well as to unlock growth for our partners
- Manage a team of 10+ team members across Partner Strategy & Analytics: you will coach, grow and mentor the team to grow their careers and professional development
What’s great about the role:
- You will have high visibility and exposure within the company, by partnering with and presenting to senior stakeholders on critical business problems that have a direct impact to our revenue
- You will own a large scope and a large, high-performing team, in which you will scale and broaden your impact
- You will work across all of our business units that have financial institution and lending partners, enabling you to have a broad and unique perspective across nearly all of Credit Karma
- Bachelor's degree in highly quantitative field such as applied math, statistics, engineering or a related field
- 10+ years of relevant work experience across analytics and/or business strategy
- 3+ years managing and mentoring high performing analytics teams
- Prior industry experience in financial services and consumer lending / consumer credit
- Proficient with database querying, such as SQL and BigQuery
- Familiarity with credit bureau data
- Executive presence with the ability to succinctly, confidently and articulately defend and challenge positions in both verbal and written communications
- The ability to deeply understand businesses through thoughtful data analysis, enhanced by building networks and gathering context across the organization
- The ability to communicate complex, sophisticated analytical insights simply to technical and non-technical audiences
- Master’s or graduate degree in relevant field (e.g., MBA, applied math, statistics, engineering, or related)
- Prior work experience at a major credit card issuer or personal loan lender
- Deep understanding of lenders’ major KPIs and metrics, such as their revenue streams, profitability and risk, across different financial products
- Experience managing large teams of greater than 6 team members
Benefits at Credit Karma includes:
- Medical and Dental Coverage
- Retirement Plan
- Commuter Benefits
- Wellness perks
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick, Baby Bonding, Cultural Observance, & More)
- Education Perks
- Paid Gift Week in December
Pay Transparency Notice: Credit Karma’s mission of championing financial progress for all starts from within. That’s why we implemented role-based compensation, which ensures people who are in the same role receive the same pay with variations for geographic location only. It’s all part of a more comprehensive DEI strategy that helps level the playing field. The base salary range for this role is $212,975 to $253,750, plus equity and benefits.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
Credit Karma is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We welcome all candidates without regard to race, color, religion, age, marital status, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical condition), sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, veteran or military status, disability (physical or mental), genetic information or other protected characteristic. We prohibit discrimination of any kind and operate in compliance with applicable fair chance laws.
Credit Karma is also committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment because it is the right thing to do. We believe that such an environment advances long-term professional growth, creates a robust business, and supports our mission of championing financial progress for everyone. We offer generous benefits and perks with a single eye to nourishing an inclusive environment that recognizes the contributions of all and fosters diversity by supporting our internal Employee Resource Groups. We’ve worked hard to build an intensely collaborative and creative environment, a diverse and inclusive employee culture, and the opportunity for professional growth. As part of the Credit Karma team, your voice will be heard, your contributions will matter, and your unique background and experiences will be celebrated.
Credit Karma is strongly committed to protecting personal data. Please take a look below to review our privacy policies: