Cyber Claims Operations Specialist
Cowbell Cyber Inc
Posted on Friday, May 26, 2023
Cowbell is hiring a Cyber Claims Operations Specialist specializing in processing cyber insurance claims. This role will work directly with both internal and external partners, including policyholders, brokers, vendors, and insurer partners.. Cowbell’s Cyber Claims Operations Specialist will be primarily responsible for managing the intake and setup of claims, overseeing the logistical processes associated with those claims, supporting the claims team, and ensuring the proper flow of the claims process from intake to closure.
What you will do:
- Assist with developing and implementing the processes and procedures for the intake, organization, and resolution of claims
- Liaise with various internal stakeholders to ensure information fluidity and transparency between Cowbell’s insurance teams
- Coordinate with insureds and Cowbell’s external partners to gather information and maintain logistical integrity throughout the claims resolution process
- Facilitate claims payments, budgets, and maintain and manage financial data.
- Coordinate cross-discipline projects involving Cowbell’s internal teams and external partners
- Generate reports utilizing Tableau to pull general claims data
- Assist with the creation and development of presentations/slides on claims data
What Cowbell needs from you:
- Experience in risk and insurance claims administration and/or a paralegal role
- Experience creating and managing procedures and documentation
- Flexible and open to change, innovation, and new information
- Experience specifically with cyber and professional liability claims a plus
- High level of organization and a willingness to problem-solve
- Sense of urgency and mission-driven
Compensation: Starting at $95,000 plus bonus and equity.
See more open positions at Cowbell Cyber Inc
Something looks off?