Partner Services Director, Americas - Ticketing
New York, NY, USA
Posted on Friday, May 5, 2023
Cover Genius is a Series D insurtech that protects the global customers of the world’s largest digital companies including Booking Holdings, owner of Priceline, Kayak and Booking.com, Intuit, Hopper, Skyscanner, Ryanair, Turkish Airlines, Descartes ShipRush, Zip and SeatGeek. We’re also available at Amazon, Flipkart, eBay, Wayfair and SE Asia’s largest company, Shopee.
Our partners integrate with XCover, our award-winning insurance distribution platform, to embed protection for millions of customers worldwide each year. Our team and products have been recognized sed with dozens of awards including by the Financial Times who ranked Cover Genius as the #1 fastest growing company in APAC in 2020. Our diverse team across 20+ countries and many language groups commits itself to diverse cultural programs, in particular “CG Gives” which makes social entrepreneurs out of us all and funds development initiatives in global communities.
Our People are
Bold, Authentic, Purposeful and Inspired
Our People are not
Perfect, Traditional, Complacent or Cautious
About the role
As Partner Services Director you will be responsible and accountable for the Partner Services function within the Americas region, integrating, retaining and growing partners accounts. You will have overall responsibility for achieving the KPIs associated with account expansion, onboarding and integration and optimisation. In order to achieve these goals you will also be required to work closely with the Partnerships and Technology teams to effectively serve our partners.
What you will be doing:
- Successful integration of new partners with XCover and other products in the region
- Developing key relationships and managing partners as the senior regional point of contact
- Enabling scalable growth via effective account management, working closely with vertical sales teams
- Developing partner growth plans by identifying opportunities for new products and the development of proposals
- Designing, implementing and coordinating initiatives to suit partner needs
- Introduction of Brightwrite on partner accounts to assist partners to optimize for revenue
- Work with the Brightwrite product team to deliver a continuous program of improvements to the partner’s optimization objectives.
- Monitor solution data, analyze and forecast where possible
- Adding value to our partners through regular reporting and insights on the performance of products and accounts
- Lead, coach and manage teams of Account Managers and other Partner Services team members
- Extensive internal and external stakeholder management from executive level to technical level
- Bachelors or higher degree in related field is required.
What the ideal profile looks like
- 10+ years of industry experience, with a focus in strategic partnerships, business or corporate development
- Proven track-record for meeting and exceeding revenue targets and performance driven KPIs
- Strategy development and execution, with a proven capability and passion to lead cross functional teams in the design, pursuit and successful execution of key strategic goals
- Demonstrated passion and agility leading within high-growth technology companies/startups
- Previous exposure to startup or tech focussed business models
- Strong network and successful track record with excellent deal negotiation and commercial structuring skills
- Ability to think laterally and explore creative solutions in both deal negotiation and customer solution design
- Ability to work collaboratively as a member of cross-functional teams (Incl. engineering, product and finance) to deliver high quality outcomes to timelines
- Appetite and enthusiasm for working as part of a small collegial team that is not afraid of getting their hands dirty and supporting each other
Why Cover Genius?
Cover Genius not only cares about being the best in our industry, we care about our team. We’re a business that understands life can be fluid and so we flex to ensure we provide the environment to suit that. Some of the benefits we have are:
• Flexible Work Environment - we are outcome focussed and understand that for our people to perform at their best flexibility is critical. With the recent impact of Covid we gave 15 days additional leave to all employees for when they need a break and some well-deserved downtime.
• Employee Stock Options - we want our people to share in our success, we reward them with ownership for their contribution in creating a world-class company.
• Flexible PTO. Taking time out is important for our teams to enjoy life and stay fresh.
• Social Initiatives - pictures speak a thousand words!
Sound interesting? If you think you have the best composition of the above, send us your resume and let's chat!
* We care about the health and safety of our people. This means that we require our employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 if they are not subject to an exemption. Please let us know if you have any questions or need accommodations based on your individual circumstances.
* Cover Genius promotes diversity and inclusivity. We don't tolerate discrimination, demeaning treatment of anyone, or harassment due to race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or any other legally protected status.
*The salary range for this role in NYC is between $185,000 and $225,000. All roles are eligible to receive equity.
See more open positions at Cover Genius
Something looks off?