Enterprise Sales Executive
About Convr: Commercial Insurance Carriers are falling short on delivering compelling customer experiences. Outdated business processes, inaccurate data and technologies are holding them back from elevating and delivering on better customer experience. In addition, this is adding costs to doing business. Above and beyond the customer experience these issues increase a carrier’s expense ratio and manual entry errors cost time and money. With Convr, commercial P&C insurers manage the underwriting process from submission to quote with an on-demand software platform with a built-in Artificial Intelligence decisioning engine, empowering them to make better decisions, faster. Our vision is to transform the world through data, discovery, decision and we do that today by empowering commercial carriers with a core underwriting management system enabling a frictionless experience, delivering superior performance, optimal efficiency and world-class customer engagement from submission to quote. Make a difference in commercial and property insurance industry by joining and leading our marketing efforts.
Role Overview: As a Convr Business Development Executive (BDE) you will use your extensive experience, domain expertise and consultative selling skills to initiate and support sales of the Convr d3 Platform with Large Enterprise prospects. This role reports to our Chief Business Development Officer and works with multiple departments, such as but not limited to marketing, sales, engineering and product.
Who You Are:
- You are one to the top 10% of the sales people in your current company/division. You have a track record of being one of the best. You are someone who pursues your passions with energy and commitment.
- You are incredibly smart (we are in a very fast moving industry and you have to be nimble of mind to keep up) and have a work ethic second to none.
- You’ve got 10+ years of P&C commercial underwriting experience, field underwriting experience, or enterprise software sales experience.
- You’ve been successful in building relationships – Convr is a best in class solution. But we’ve succeeded because we genuinely care about how we make people feel. You share the same values, know that relationships are everything and have the ability to use these to identify and develop new business opportunities.
What You'll be Doing:
- Identify, negotiate and close large deals in defined named accounts.
- Work with CEOs, CUOs and COOs of some of the largest commercial insurance carriers on the planet. (Build solutions that allow them to win!)
- Utilize superior salesmanship to develop sales opportunities and identify the necessary decision makers and influencers of the prospective deal.
- Listen, identify, and understand clients/prospective clients needs and deliver to their expectations.
- Build relationships with multiple stakeholders and influence them in a positive way.
- Actively seek out new sales leads and business opportunities through active networking and utilizing business referrals.
- Continuously looking for ways to enhance your knowledge of our industry, market, and competitors to provide that sales edge needed to close business and generate revenue.
- Seek feedback at every opportunity so you can be the best you can be. You will seek this from leaders, peers and clients.
- 10+ years of P&C commercial underwriting experience, field underwriting experience, or enterprise software sales experience.
Why Join Convr?
- Full Transparency. We believe in open communication with our team and clients.
- Excellent work-life balance. We believe in flexibly because "life" happens! (unlimited PTO!)
- Team mentality. We believe in "All Hands on Deck"! Helping one another regardless of department.
- Everyone knows your name. We are a small company of ~50 employees. You will not be just a number!
- Growth. We believe in challenging yourself to develop your career.
- We are going places! We have a passionate team taking Convr to the next level!