Sales Development Representative
Sales & Business Development
New York, USA
Posted on Friday, October 20, 2023
CompStak envisions a commercial real estate industry in which accurate and transparent data leads to better, faster deals for everyone. We gather critical information that is hard to access, then make it instantly and seamlessly available to our platform members.
Location: New York, NY (Hybrid- Three days per week in the office.)
We are looking for an Enterprise Sales Development Representative (SDR) who will prospect potential customers for the CompStak Enterprise Sales team, that result in qualified opportunities. The SDR is the first point of contact between prospective customers and CompStak, and will be responsible for generating and qualifying new leads.
- Prospect for new business, researching companies and individuals that meet criteria for the CompStak Enterprise platform
- Develop ideal customer profiles for outbound prospecting
- Build new methods for attracting clients
- Take initiative to help marketing convert their efforts into leads for the sales team
- Work to meet and exceed monthly goals defined to maximize deal flow with outbound emails, calls, setting up meetings, etc.
Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- You have 6-12 months of SDR experience.
- You have experienced success in building your own book of business.
- You enjoy a challenge and solving problems. You think on your feet and bring creative solutions to complicated problems.
- Experience with Excel, Salesforce, CRM systems.
- Ability to work independently.
- Attention to detail and willingness to ask questions.
The base pay ranges provided below are for NYC Metro-based hires only and will be commensurate with candidate experience. Pay ranges for candidates in other locations other than the NYC Metro area may differ based on the cost of labor in that location.
Pay range: $50,000 - $58,000 + Commission
Launched in 2012, we’ve built a network of over 30,000 brokers, appraisers and research professionals across the country, using a unique crowdsourced model. Our clients enjoy the foremost lease and sale transaction data combined with a robust analytics platform. CompStak’s unique data and intuitive platform is used by the world’s largest real estate investors, lenders, brokers and appraisers to compare properties, underwrite investments and loans, close deals and track market trends.
CompStak has over 100 team members in the US and overseas; and we continue to grow. We’re backed by top VCs and industry players like Morgan Stanley, Canaan Partners, IA Capital, Transamerica, Moody’s, RealPage, 500 Startups, and Daily Mail Group, and have raised over $75m to date. Our HQ is in New York City, we have regional offices in Atlanta, Chicago and Los Angeles, and we have an international office in Belgrade, Serbia.
We pride ourselves on an environment that is fun, collaborative, and rewards hard work. We look forward to the value that future employees will add to our amazing teams!
CompStak is an equal opportunity employer that celebrates employees and applicants of all identities, backgrounds, abilities, and perspectives. We foster a welcoming work environment that supports diversity and inclusion, and we reject discrimination or harassment of any individual. If you are a person with a disability and require assistance with any part of the application process, please let us know. All employment decisions are made on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.