Technical Partner Success Manager
What you will be doing:
The Partner Success Manager is a key role responsible for driving the success of our partners by ensuring the effective integration, adoption, and utilisation of our technology solutions. This role involves serving as the primary contact for our partners, helping optimise their configurations and setup whilst being responsible for technical escalations and serving as their trusted advisor. The Technical Partner Success Manager will work closely with cross-functional teams to deliver exceptional partner experiences and drive mutual business success..
- Technical Partner Engagement:
- Build and nurture strong relationships with technical partners, acting as the main technical contact and trusted advisor.
- Understand partner needs, goals, and technical requirements, and develop tailored strategies to drive their success.
- Collaborate with partners to ensure successful integration, implementation, and adoption of our technology solutions.
- Provide ongoing technical guidance, support, and training to partners to maximise their utilisation and value.
- Owning the success of the partners implementation, adoption and overall usage of the platform.
- Technical Escalations
- Provide regular reviews of open Support Tickets including reporting on SLA attainment where appropriate.
- Serve as the escalation point for all complex and problematic issues which requires a deeper level of insight into the partners unique implementation.
- Proactively identify and communicate roadblocks, major challenges or updates on high priority support issues where needed.
- Collaborate with internal Support, Product & Engineering teams to troubleshoot and resolve technical issues, ensuring minimal disruption to partner operations.
- Performance Monitoring and Optimization:
- Monitor partner performance metrics and technical utilisation to identify areas for improvement or optimization.
- Analyze data and provide insights to partners on system performance, usage patterns, and opportunities for optimization.
- Collaborate with partners to develop and implement strategies to drive increased efficiency, scalability, and ROI.
- Collaboration and Alignment:
- Work closely with Sales, Product, and Customer Success teams to align technical strategies, roadmaps, and goals.
- Advocate for partners' technical needs and priorities within the organization, influencing product enhancements and developments.
- Collaborate on cross-functional initiatives to improve partner experience, streamline processes, and enhance product offerings.
As a Technical Partner Success Manager, you will have:
- Bachelor's degree preferred in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related technical field.
- At last 4 years of proven experience in a technical partner's success, technical account management, or similar role in the technology/software industry.
- Strong technical background with knowledge of software development, APIs, integrations, and troubleshooting.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively communicate technical concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Experience in managing and resolving technical issues, with a customer-centric approach.
- Strong project management skills and ability to manage multiple priorities and deadlines.
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with partners at all levels.
- Results-oriented with a track record of meeting or exceeding technical objectives.
- Familiarity with CRM software, partner management tools, and support ticketing systems is a plus.
- Speaking multiple European languages is preferred
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive Salary
- Equity as we want you to have a part of what we are building
- Unlimited Time Off Policy- A work-life balance and focus on our wellbeing are critical to keeping us performing at our best.
- We embrace a hybrid approach that requires employees to be in the office for two days a week. We strongly believe that this approach fosters collaboration and enables the building of meaningful relationships.
- You will also get an annual budget to kit out your home office
- Opportunity to work on innovative projects with smart like-minded people who are keen to share their knowledge and continuously improve
- Annual learning budget to drive your performance and career development
- Company Pension Scheme
- Company Health Care Plan
- Travel - season ticket loan
- Cycle to work scheme with Evans Cycles
At ComplyAdvantage diversity fuels our rocket ship and our commitment to inclusion across race, gender, age, religion, identity and experience drives us forward every day. We encourage everyone to apply and aspire to consider every application fairly.