Office Administrator - Danville
At Compass, our mission is to help everyone find their place in the world. Founded in 2012, we’re revolutionizing the real estate industry with our end-to-end platform that empowers residential real estate agents to deliver exceptional service to seller and buyer clients.
The Office Administrator (OA) is a core in-office role in all of our sales offices. This position reports to and supports the Sales Manager in ensuring a seamless and exceptional agent experience as our top priority. The OA demonstrates dynamic customer focus, positivity, approachability, flexibility, and capabilities to perform in a fast-paced environment ranging from top executives and real estate agents to vendors, business partners, and staff. An OA is the first impression for the office, ensuring the office runs efficiently, providing our customers unparalleled service, and playing a critical role in the daily operations of the office.
Please note: This role is 100% in-office.
Front End | Agent Facing Behaviors
- Serves as the face of the office by welcoming and coordinating guests and providing a high-touch experience
- Builds and nurtures relationships with all customers in the office through frequent touch bases throughout the day
- Provides services including but not limited to: recognition, networking, community, and retention
- Maintains office environment by ensuring the office stays clean, stock and organized throughout the day
- Provides Level 1 platform, marketing and IT support to customers
- Answer and direct all incoming calls to the appropriate parties.
- Attends office events and meetings and solve problems as they occur
Back End | Administrative Tasks
- Manage and execute the office’s standard operating procedures and tracking processes (including staying within budgeting guidelines, SpaceIQ, ordering & processing deliveries)
- Follow appropriate regional procedures to process and track all customer (agent) commission checks, referrals, and CDAs
- Ensure cleanliness and overall organization of all areas of the office at all times, including reception, conference rooms, kitchen, and general common areas
- Collaborate with the Workplace Operations team and other departments as needed on special projects and initiatives
- Oversee planning and logistics associated with events and meetings
- Manage internal communications including office updates and newsletters per the guidance of Sales Manager
- Provide administrative support to Sales Manager as needed, such as calendaring, scheduling and expense reports
- Field internal and external general office inquiries
- Liaise with Fed-Ex, UPS, USPS, etc. for all incoming and outgoing packages
- Process and distribute all incoming mail
- Assist as needed with facilities management inquiries for the office
- Maintain and order necessary office supplies from appropriate vendor
What We Look For:
- Service experience with an emphasis on hospitality, customer service, customer resolution, facilities, corporate services, property management, or equivalent office management or administrative support
- Real estate brokerage experience preferred
- Proven track record of experience with various technology platforms
- Ability to perform cross-functional tasks to provide top-level marketing, customer success, and IT support
- Ability to multitask, establish priorities, meet deadlines and make sound decisions
- Strong detail orientation and organizational skills
- Articulate verbal and written communication
- Proactive and resourceful
- Proficient use of Google Workplace applications and working knowledge of CRM tools, basic marketing design tools like Canva, and knowledge of social marketing platforms like Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn
Please note: This role is 100% in-office.
The salary pay range for this position is $48,500 to $53,900+; however, base pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. Bonuses and restricted stock units may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to a full range of benefits. Base pay is based on market location. Minimum wage for the position will always be met.
Perks that You Need to Know About:
Participation in our incentive programs (which may include where eligible cash, equity, or commissions). Plus paid vacation, holidays, sick time, parental leave, marriage leave, and recharge leave; medical, tele-health, dental and vision benefits; 401(k) plan; flexible spending accounts (FSAs); commuter program; life and disability insurance; Maven (a support system for new parents); Carrot (fertility benefits); UrbanSitter (caregiver referral network); Employee Assistance Program; and pet insurance.