On-Site Leasing Administrator
At Compass, our mission is to help everyone find their place in the world. Founded in 2012, we’re revolutionizing the real estate industry with our end-to-end platform that empowers residential real estate agents to deliver exceptional service to seller and buyer clients.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Provides administrative support for on-site leasing team, greeting clients, answering and directing phone
calls, managing the office calendar, scheduling appointments and daily reports.
- Maintaining office and model apartments in pristine condition.
- Provide additional support for other office administrator and leasing team as needed.
- Distribute and collect paperwork.
- Manage inventory and re-order office supplies.
- Review listings details for accuracy and update listing systems as needed.
- Respond to routine requests for information.
- Show apartments to potential tenants.
- Performs other tasks as assigned
- Customer Service background preferred.
- Strong attention to detail, ability to perform duties independently and with a high level of accuracy.
- Ability to work independently but critical to be able to work in a team-based environment.
- Occasional re-organizing of models and leasing office may require lifting objects of up to 25 lbs.
- Effective oral and written communication skills and strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to organize work, engage in a variety of tasks simultaneously and consistently meet deadlines.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office software required.
- New York Salesperson License
- Previous real estate experience preferred but not mandatory.
- Available to work weekends
The base pay range for this position is $55,000-$65,000 annually; however, base pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. Bonuses and restricted stock units may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to a full range of benefits. Base pay is based on market location. Minimum wage for the position will always be met.
Perks that You Need to Know About:
Participation in our incentive programs (which may include where eligible cash, equity, or commissions). Plus paid vacation, holidays, sick time, parental leave, marriage leave, and recharge leave; medical, tele-health, dental and vision benefits; 401(k) plan; flexible spending accounts (FSAs); commuter program; life and disability insurance; Maven (a support system for new parents); Carrot (fertility benefits); UrbanSitter (caregiver referral network); Employee Assistance Program; and pet insurance.