At Compass, our mission is to help everyone find their place in the world. Founded in 2012, we’re revolutionizing the real estate industry with our end-to-end platform that empowers residential real estate agents to deliver exceptional service to seller and buyer clients.
As an Office Coordinator you are the first person our customers see when they walk into one of our Compass offices. You will oversee the management of the office to ensure everything is running smoothly and that our Compass office standards are being maintained. You will support a small roster of our customers with everything including understanding Compass, training on our tools and programs, assisting with marketing requests and more. As an Office Coordinator you are passionate about your customers, delivering a world class experience, and partnering with the rest of the agent experience team when support is needed.
At Compass You Will:
- Please note: this is a 100% in office position in our Lakewood office.
- Serve as the face of the office by welcoming guests, managing mail distribution, facilitating in-office event setup, and providing first-line support for office-related needs; responsible for the overall appearance and organization of the office, maintaining supply inventory, and escalating facilities issues
- Manage a small portfolio of customers directly by fielding questions and resolving issues via phone calls, emails, and in-person meetings
- Support the adoption of Compass technology and adjacent services by providing customers with 1:1 support
- Partner with the National Onboarding team on facilitation of onboarding processes for new customers
- Provide basic marketing support by answering questions, creating collateral from templates, and being the liaison to marketing specialists for more complex support requests
- Work collaboratively with other team members and departments to champion questions and feedback on behalf of agents
- Answer basic questions and troubleshoot issues related to technology/devices, conference room hardware, enterprise systems, etc.
- Provide ad-hoc administrative assistance as needed, such as sales meeting preparation, data entry, and office-wide communications
What We're Looking For:
- 1-2 years previous experience in customer service, office management, hospitality, or operations
- Previous experience in real estate a plus
- Previous experience working with enterprise technology (Zendesk, Salesforce, Confluence) a plus
- Great listening skills, connects well with others, and is empathetic of the customer’s pain points
- A passion for creating community within a space; you encourage in-office interaction, bonding and engagement
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills, allowing you to adapt and formulate solutions quickly
- Strong verbal communication and presentation skills
- Meticulous attention to detail, highly organized
- Ability to work in the office during standard operating hours
- Ability to lift up to 25 lbs
Perks that You Need to Know About:
Participation in our incentive programs (which may include where eligible cash, equity, or commissions). Plus paid vacation, holidays, sick time, parental leave, marriage leave, and recharge leave; medical, tele-health, dental and vision benefits; 401(k) plan; flexible spending accounts (FSAs); commuter program; life and disability insurance; Maven (a support system for new parents); Carrot (fertility benefits); UrbanSitter (caregiver referral network); Employee Assistance Program; and pet insurance.