Marketing Coordinator - Calabasas
At Compass, our mission is to help everyone find their place in the world. Founded in 2012, we’re revolutionizing the real estate industry with our end-to-end platform that empowers residential real estate agents to deliver exceptional service to seller and buyer clients.
Compass seeks a Marketing Coordinator to join the team that shapes all of our agents’ marketing and branding projects, from concepts and development through implementation and tracking. At Compass our agents are our brand and vice versa. When their marketing excels then our company does. This team provides vital account services and strategy to our agents to help their marketing efforts be the best they can be.
You will work collaboratively with the industry’s best in-house marketing & creative team, made up of talented teams across the country. You will collaborate with talented teammates who draw on experiences from many different industries. You will work with key external vendors to execute a wide variety of initiatives and help ensure cohesion between the Compass brand and the marketing/advertising deliverables of our agents.
Please note: this role is 100% in-office
- Learn from the marketing advisors and leadership to grow into the company to understand the processes, approaches, strategies, and objection handling that comes with the Marketing Advisor role
- Provide outstanding white-glove service on in-scope requests, cultivating trust with customers as expert strategic advisors, responsible for making Compass Marketing best-in-class
- Collaborate with Marketing Advisors on top-producing agent and/or large-scale initiatives, learning best practices and processes while bringing a keen attention to detail and impeccable follow-through
- Support execution of marketing initiatives for a varied portfolio of agents, under the strategic guidance and direction from Marketing Advisors, resulting in business growth for our agents
- Support cross-department collaboration with Agent Experience team in consulting on lower tier customer requests and in-tool projects
- Project manage the creation of custom agent marketing needs including managing the design workflow, liaising with vendors, and communicating updates with agents and Marketing Advisor, if involved.
- Develop marketing strategies and recommendations that cut through the noise and allow customers to maximize their budget effectiveness against tactics that grow their business and achieve their goals; this includes branding, print advertising, digital, social, direct mail, video, paid media, etc
- Thoughtfully analyze and optimize customers’ marketing plans to inform future strategies, exceeding agent expectations
- Act as a subject matter expert and voice of the customer by deeply understanding market performance, client account needs, and regional nuances
- Liaise with the design team to coordinate the delivery of high-impact projects that are cohesive between the Compass brand and our agents’ brands
- Manage and traffic our request ticketing system to answer questions, route to Marketing advisors, and solve out lower level requests while learning how to answer complicated requests in the background alongside the Marketing Advisors.
- Be a culture carrier who inspires and empowers those around you with a positive and constructive approach to creating and implementing change
Job Skills & Requirements
- 1-3 years of marketing experience working internally at a brand, an agency, or at a real estate brokerage
- Possess a deep understanding of marketing strategy and planning with the ability to identify the right tactics across a multitude of marketing channels
- Skilled communicator with great interpersonal skills; building and maintaining relationships with empathy while handling objections comes naturally
- Skilled project management skills with a proven track record to meet deadlines on time and within budget
- Ability to work independently, taking ownership over your own projects while working collaboratively in a team environment to drive best practices while maintaining meticulous attention to detail
- Comfortable with a fast-paced environment, evolving responsibilities, and wearing multiple hats.
- Ability to move fast and learn quickly
- Passionate about the intersection of marketing and technology with the ability to speak to the benefits of it
- Experience working in real estate marketing, and/or at a luxury brand is a big plus.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, Apple Office Suite (Keynote Specifically), and Google Suite products
- Working knowledge of top social media platforms including Facebook, Instagram, & YouTube, and their ad platform (i.e Facebook Ads Manager)
- Proficient in Adobe Suite products (Indesign, Photoshop, etc.) preferred
- Real estate experience is a plus
Please note: this role is 100% in-office
The salary pay range for this position is $51,900 - 57,700+; however, base pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. Bonuses and restricted stock units may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to a full range of benefits. Base pay is based on market location. Minimum wage for the position will always be met.
Perks that You Need to Know About:
Participation in our incentive programs (which may include where eligible cash, equity, or commissions). Plus paid vacation, holidays, sick time, parental leave, marriage leave, and recharge leave; medical, tele-health, dental and vision benefits; 401(k) plan; flexible spending accounts (FSAs); commuter program; life and disability insurance; Maven (a support system for new parents); Carrot (fertility benefits); UrbanSitter (caregiver referral network); Employee Assistance Program; and pet insurance.