Buyer's Agent - Brenham, TX
Our principal agent is looking for an agent to join their team!
As a Buyers Agent, you will harmonize the end-to-end buying experience as a dedicated, knowledgeable and experienced real estate professional. You will engage new buyers, represent them exclusively, be a local expert, helpful, dependable, and highly competent. Driving the team to gain market share across every major market, helping everyone find their place in the world.
The Buyer’s Agent will:
- Engage new buyers and cultivate those contacts into clients
- Guide the buyers’ throughout the end to end buying process
- Provide unbiased representation to clients
- Manage clients directly through the deal flow with the assistance of the Team Lead
- Actively promote and engage with other team agents to grow market share and positive team reputation
- Actively work to promote the Compass Agent Team within the region and local market
What the Agent Team Lead is looking for:
- A Licensed real estate agent
- Neighborhood or building experience with knowledge of comps, availability, neighborhood data, market values
- Negotiation expertise tailored to buyers’ needs
- In-depth understanding of the real estate services and its position in local markets
- Self-motivated, driven and energetic
- Willingness to work hard in a fast paced environment
- Exceptional written, verbal, phone and presentation skills
- Service oriented attitude with a client first focus
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work productively within a team environment
- High ethical standards
- Drive for excellence and growth
- Willingness to grow and learn
- Successfully closed residential sales are a plus
This position will not be a member of the Compass Employee Team. In this role you will be employed directly by an Agent Team, our independent contractor, that has their real estate license affiliated with Compass. This role will not be employed by Compass. Any compensation, schedules and policies will be set by the Agent Team.
All applications will be forwarded to the Agent Team Lead for consideration. They will respond to qualified applicants.