Senior Analyst, Technical Sales Operations
Coalition is the world's first Active Insurance provider designed to help prevent digital risk before it strikes. Founded in 2017, Coalition combines broad insurance coverage with a digital risk assessment and continuous security monitoring to help organizations protect themselves in today’s hyper-connected world.
Coalition offers its Active Insurance products in the U.S., U.K., and Canada through relationships with leading global insurers including Allianz, Arch Insurance, Lloyd’s of London, Swiss Re and Zurich, as well as cyber capacity through its own carrier, Coalition Insurance Company. Coalition's Active Risk Platform provides automated security alerts, threat intelligence, expert guidance, and cybersecurity tools to help businesses worldwide remain resilient against cyber attacks.
Coalition comprises a team of cybersecurity and technology experts, as well as experienced insurance professionals, who have come together to build a world-class organization with a massive technological advantage. Our secret sauce is bringing these expertise together to create a world-class organization with one mission: to protect the unprotected as the world digitizes. Today, Coalition is one of the world’s largest commercial insurtechs serving hundreds of thousands of customers worldwide.
Since its founding, Coalition has raised $755 million in equity funding, including $250 million in June 2022, affirming its ability to deliver profitable growth and cementing its position as a long-term business with a clear competitive advantage.
Coalition’s exceptional growth stems from its ability to address real-world problems for organizations of all sizes, and by remaining true to our founding values of character, humility, responsibility, purpose, authenticity and inclusion. We are proud to have been named among Inc.’s Best Workplaces in 2021 and 2023, and one of Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies in 2022.
About the Role
Coalition’s Technical Sales Operations team is responsible for improving the performance of Coalition’s GTM teams through the use of tools, data, and automation. You will be a key player on the team, running technical projects to continuously optimize and execute our go-to-market strategy. You can expect to work on a variety of projects that range from implementing best in class tools, running data and machine learning backed workflow experiments in partnership with the data science team, and working to make Coalition’s GTM data into a competitive advantage.
- Contribute to the implementation and ongoing management of key sales tools, including Salesforce, Outreach, Groove, and Dialpad. Identify opportunities for adopting new tools and for improving existing implementations.
- Identify essential data points, implement processes to monitor the quality of this data, and drive initiatives to maintain and improve data quality.
- Execute projects that leverage data, automation, and machine learning to optimize workflows, enhance sales productivity, and improve overall efficiency.
- Become a subject matter expert on our sales process and business model, using this knowledge to inform how you work to optimize the technical infrastructure enabling the sales teams.
- Document key tools and technical processes to accelerate knowledge sharing across the organization.
- Collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders on GTM (Business Development, Inside Sales, Production Underwriting) and Technical (Data Science, Product, Business Systems) teams to identify and execute on opportunities for process improvement.
- 3+ years of experience in Sales Operations or Revenue Operations, preferably within a high-growth tech company
- High Level Proficiency in using tools like Salesforce, Outreach, Dialpad, Chili Piper, Leandata, and Zapier
- Advanced skills in Google Sheets, pivot tables and v-lookups and experience creating automated sheets and using complex formulas to extract insight from data
- Strong technical acumen with deep understanding of Salesforce automation or data structures, experience with no-code automation apps like Zapier, or exposure to Python or SQL
- Experience driving complex cross-functional technical projects to completion, and measuring the outcomes of your work
- A growth mindset, continuously learning and seeking opportunities for improvement
Our compensation reflects the cost of labor across several US geographic markets. The US base salary for this position ranges from $101,000/year in our lowest geographic market up to $145,000/year in our highest geographic market. Consistent with applicable laws, an employee's pay within this range is based on a number of factors, which include but are not limited to relevant education, skills, job-related knowledge, qualifications, work experience, credentials, and/or geographic location. Your recruiter can share more on target salary for your location during the interview process. Coalition, Inc. reserves the right to modify this range as needed.
- 100% medical, dental and vision coverage
- Flexible PTO policy
- Annual home office stipend and WeWork access
- Mental & physical health wellness programs (One Medical, Headspace, Gympass, and more)!
- Competitive compensation and opportunity for advancement
To learn more, check out our featured press releases:
- Coalition Closes $250 Million in Series F Funding, Valuing the Cyber Insurance Provider at $5 Billion
- Coalition Named to Fast Company’s Annual List of of the World’s Most Innovative Companies for 2022
- Coalition Launches Active Insurance, Reaches $650M Run Rate GWP
- Coalition launches tech-powered executive risks products with personalized risk assessment for all US small-businesses