Senior Sales Operations Analyst
Coalition is the world's first Active Insurance provider designed to help prevent digital risk before it strikes. Founded in 2017, Coalition combines broad insurance coverage with a digital risk assessment and continuous security monitoring to help organizations protect themselves in today’s hyper-connected world.
Coalition offers its Active Insurance products in the U.S., U.K., and Canada through relationships with leading global insurers including Allianz, Arch Insurance, Lloyd’s of London, Swiss Re and Zurich, as well as cyber capacity through its own carrier, Coalition Insurance Company. Coalition's Active Risk Platform provides automated security alerts, threat intelligence, expert guidance, and cybersecurity tools to help businesses worldwide remain resilient against cyber attacks.
Coalition comprises a team of cybersecurity and technology experts, as well as experienced insurance professionals, who have come together to build a world-class organization with a massive technological advantage. Our secret sauce is bringing these expertise together to create a world-class organization with one mission: to protect the unprotected as the world digitizes. Today, Coalition is one of the world’s largest commercial insurtechs serving hundreds of thousands of customers worldwide.
Since its founding, Coalition has raised $755 million in equity funding, including $250 million in June 2022, affirming its ability to deliver profitable growth and cementing its position as a long-term business with a clear competitive advantage.
Coalition’s exceptional growth stems from its ability to address real-world problems for organizations of all sizes, and by remaining true to our founding values of character, humility, responsibility, purpose, authenticity and inclusion. We are proud to have been named among Inc.’s Best Workplaces in 2021 and 2023, and one of Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies in 2022.
About the Role
You value working in rapidly evolving environments highly impacted by your actions. You are resourceful, collaborative, and highly focused on executing deliverables in a timely and accurate manner. You can make judgments proactively as part of a team with reference points of organizational dynamics guiding your choice.
As the Senior Sales Operations Analyst (Operational Strategy & Workflow Management), you will play a pivotal role in optimizing and streamlining our end-to-end sales operations, underwriting, and distribution management processes. Your responsibilities will encompass a wide range of activities, including process management, documentation, cross-functional collaboration, reporting and analytics, and utilizing technical tooling such as Looker, Salesforce FSC, Zapier, GSuite, and Excel. Your expertise in these areas will be instrumental in driving efficiency, effectiveness, and building scalable solutions within our sales organization.
This is a remote position that can be based anywhere in the United States.
- Develop, implement, and manage streamlined workflows and standard operating procedures across the GTM organization, owning end-to-end ideation to implementation
- Identify opportunities for process improvement within the sales, underwriting, security, and customer success functions
- Continuously monitor and evaluate processes for opportunities to drive efficiency and increase effectiveness, making necessary adjustments as needed
- Manage operational infrastructure, implement tooling solutions, and generally support process design to put the organization in the best position possible to drive growth
- Create and maintain comprehensive documentation of sales processes, guidelines, and workflows
- Ensure all documentation is up-to-date, accessible, and aligned with company OKRs
- Create reporting visibility into productivity, performance, and other categories to measure the success of solution intervention
Cross-Functional Collaboration & Presentation Skills:
- Play a key role in the dissemination, socialization, and training of multiple business units on the operational processes you design
- Collaborate closely with sales & underwriting teams, security, customer success, and other cross-functional business units to identify areas where process enhancements can drive revenue growth and operational efficiency
- Foster strong relationships with stakeholders to ensure alignment and support for process improvement initiatives
Reporting and Analytics Skills:
- Develop and maintain reports and dashboards that provide insights into operational performance, sales pipeline management, and key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Leverage KPI and leading indicator analysis to identify trends, areas of improvement, and present findings to leadership that inform solution design and operational implementation
- Develop performance dashboards that showcase key activity and KPI metrics reviewable by the entire organization, and used to provide insights to drive success across the GTM organization and externally
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, or a related field
- 4+ years of experience in sales operations or a similar role within the financial services sector (sales operations, management consulting, finance, analytics, etc.)
- Strong expertise in process management, documentation, and cross-functional collaboration
- Proficiency in data analysis and reporting, with experience using BI tools like Looker or Tableau, CRM systems such as Salesforce (FSC and/or CRMA), and analytics tools such as GSuite, and Excel
- Exceptional problem-solving and analytical skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Commercial insurance or cybersecurity industries experience is a plus
- MBA a plus
Our compensation reflects the cost of labor across several US geographic markets. The US base salary for this position ranges from $101,000/year in our lowest geographic market up to $140,000/year in our highest geographic market. Consistent with applicable laws, an employee's pay within this range is based on a number of factors, which include but are not limited to relevant education, skills, job-related knowledge, qualifications, work experience, credentials, and/or geographic location. Your recruiter can share more on target salary for your location during the interview process. Coalition, Inc. reserves the right to modify this range as needed.
- 100% medical, dental and vision coverage
- Flexible PTO policy
- Annual home office stipend and WeWork access
- Mental & physical health wellness programs (One Medical, Headspace, Gympass, and more)!
- Competitive compensation and opportunity for advancement
To learn more, check out our featured press releases:
- Coalition Closes $250 Million in Series F Funding, Valuing the Cyber Insurance Provider at $5 Billion
- Coalition Named to Fast Company’s Annual List of of the World’s Most Innovative Companies for 2022
- Coalition Launches Active Insurance, Reaches $650M Run Rate GWP
- Coalition launches tech-powered executive risks products with personalized risk assessment for all US small-businesses