Integrated Campaigns Lead
Coalition is the world's first Active Insurance provider designed to help prevent digital risk before it strikes. Founded in 2017, Coalition combines broad insurance coverage with a digital risk assessment and continuous security monitoring to help organizations protect themselves in today’s hyper-connected world.
Coalition offers its Active Insurance products in the U.S., U.K., and Canada through relationships with leading global insurers including Allianz, Arch Insurance, Lloyd’s of London, Swiss Re and Zurich, as well as cyber capacity through its own carrier, Coalition Insurance Company. Coalition's Active Risk Platform provides automated security alerts, threat intelligence, expert guidance, and cybersecurity tools to help businesses worldwide remain resilient against cyber attacks.
Coalition comprises a team of cybersecurity and technology experts, as well as experienced insurance professionals, who have come together to build a world-class organization with a massive technological advantage. Our secret sauce is bringing these expertise together to create a world-class organization with one mission: to protect the unprotected as the world digitizes. Today, Coalition is one of the world’s largest commercial insurtechs serving hundreds of thousands of customers worldwide.
Since its founding, Coalition has raised $755 million in equity funding, including $250 million in June 2022, affirming its ability to deliver profitable growth and cementing its position as a long-term business with a clear competitive advantage.
Coalition’s exceptional growth stems from its ability to address real-world problems for organizations of all sizes, and by remaining true to our founding values of character, humility, responsibility, purpose, authenticity and inclusion. We are proud to have been named among Inc.’s Best Workplaces in 2021 and 2023, and one of Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies in 2022.
About the Role
Are you a collaborative experimenter who likes to see the results of your experiments play out in the real world? Coalition is looking for its first integrated campaigns manager to help us drive awareness and interest in Coalition with businesses and security practitioners worldwide.In this role, you will develop a deep understanding of the cyber security and cyber insurance market for small and medium businesses and partner with the marketing teams to develop campaigns and programs that target technical and non-technical security buyers, influencers and small businesses.
You will work collaboratively across Sales, Marketing, Growth, Product, Data and other stakeholders to drive holistic marketing plans that drive interest and leads with both insurance and non-insurance buyers for all of our cybersecurity products, including managed detection and response, incident response, cyber risk monitoring, and more You’ll manage multiple channels and paths to market including Coalition’s existing customer base, direct sales to new organizations, and channel/partner selling motions. If you are a data-driven marketer with experience driving measurable results, this role is for you.
Strategic Alignment with Coalition’s Marketing Strategy:
- Gain a deep understanding of the Marketing strategy and its alignment with product and sales roadmap to drive business objectives.
- Utilize data from the field to inform audience segmentation, rooted in customer needs and buying behaviors.
- Foster deeper collaboration with PMM, Brand, Mops, Growth etc. for seamless information flow regarding key messaging, product launches, and Go-To-Market (GTM) strategies and drive the highest quality of deliverables
Security and Small Business Centric Integrated Campaigns Strategy:
- Create a comprehensive campaign strategy focusing on security and small businesses
- Align personas and needs with offers and tactics to drive awareness, engagement, and adoption of our security and small business offerings
- Brainstorm on new innovative campaign ideas and get cross-functional teams buy-in to drive our audience through purchasing journeys
- Design durable campaigns that emphasizes on repeat exposure, seamless user journeys, relevant tactics and key touchpoints that reinforces Coalition's value
Alignment with Core Go-To-Market Motions:
- Develop a deep understanding of Go-To-Market (GTM) strategies for security products, including cross-sell, direct sales, and channel sales
- Build a campaign hierarchy and plans that cater to these diverse strategies across various products and markets.
- Oversee the entire campaign lifecycle, including planning, budget allocation, execution, and performance measurement, within each GTM path
- Define a clear strategic direction for distribution tactics, design customized outreach, nurture sequences, and optimize cross-channel efficiency to maximize ROI on campaign investments
- Lead multiple campaigns in parallel and continuously improve how we deploy, track, and measure campaign effectiveness
Centralized Approach to Campaign Creative, Content, and Communications:
- Build structured processes to create and manage assets tailored to campaign segments and channels, covering all stages of the buyer funnel
- Implement an efficient feedback process to provide insights on content and creative performance and support ongoing optimizations
Skills and Qualifications
- 8+ years of experience and proven track record in developing and managing integrated campaigns at B2B companies.
- Experience building multi touch integrated campaigns (across sales, digital, email, web etc.) at scale for security and small business personas
- Proven track record of developing & managing end-to-end campaigns, testing hypothesis, tracking and reporting insights related to campaign performance
- Highly collaborative and has a strong track record of building large-scale campaigns while displaying excellent communication skills
- In depth knowledge of sales led distribution motion and experience working with inside and field sales teams to build integrated programs
- Experience with target account strategy and segmentation to build target lists
- Ability to work with multiple data sources and translate it into insight
- Experience with Salesforce, Marketo and other Marketing tools
Our compensation reflects the cost of labor across several US geographic markets. The US base salary for this position ranges from $107,000/year in our lowest geographic market up to $193,000/year in our highest geographic market. Consistent with applicable laws, an employee's pay within this range is based on a number of factors, which include but are not limited to relevant education, skills, job-related knowledge, qualifications, work experience, credentials, and/or geographic location. Your recruiter can share more on target salary for your location during the interview process. Coalition, Inc. reserves the right to modify this range as needed.
- 100% medical, dental and vision coverage
- Flexible PTO policy
- Annual home office stipend and WeWork access
- Mental & physical health wellness programs (One Medical, Headspace, Gympass, and more)!
- Competitive compensation and opportunity for advancement
To learn more, check out our featured press releases:
- Coalition Closes $250 Million in Series F Funding, Valuing the Cyber Insurance Provider at $5 Billion
- Coalition Named to Fast Company’s Annual List of of the World’s Most Innovative Companies for 2022
- Coalition Launches Active Insurance, Reaches $650M Run Rate GWP
- Coalition launches tech-powered executive risks products with personalized risk assessment for all US small-businesses