Marketing Operations Manager
Coalition is the world's first Active Insurance provider designed to help prevent digital risk before it strikes. Founded in 2017, Coalition combines broad insurance coverage with a digital risk assessment and continuous security monitoring to help organizations protect themselves in today’s hyper-connected world.
Coalition offers its Active Insurance products in the U.S., U.K., and Canada through relationships with leading global insurers including Allianz, Arch Insurance, Lloyd’s of London, Swiss Re and Zurich, as well as cyber capacity through its own carrier, Coalition Insurance Company. Coalition's Active Risk Platform provides automated security alerts, threat intelligence, expert guidance, and cybersecurity tools to help businesses worldwide remain resilient against cyber attacks.
Coalition comprises a team of cybersecurity and technology experts, as well as experienced insurance professionals, who have come together to build a world-class organization with a massive technological advantage. Our secret sauce is bringing these expertise together to create a world-class organization with one mission: to protect the unprotected as the world digitizes. Today, Coalition is one of the world’s largest commercial insurtechs serving hundreds of thousands of customers worldwide.
Since its founding, Coalition has raised $755 million in equity funding, including $250 million in June 2022, affirming its ability to deliver profitable growth and cementing its position as a long-term business with a clear competitive advantage.
Coalition’s exceptional growth stems from its ability to address real-world problems for organizations of all sizes, and by remaining true to our founding values of character, humility, responsibility, purpose, authenticity and inclusion. We are proud to have been named among Inc.’s Best Workplaces in 2021 and 2023, and one of Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies in 2022.
About the Role
We’re looking for a Marketing Operations Manager to join the marketing operations function at Coalition. As a member of the team, you’ll work cross-functionally with marketing, sales, and other teams to drive operational marketing excellence throughout the company. The ideal candidate thrives in a fast-paced environment, is a curious and engaged learner, has a technical mindset and approach to problem solving, and enjoys the idea of gaining mastery over marketing tech and tools to drive revenue.
This is a remote position that can be based anywhere in the United States.
- Partner closely with GTM leaders in the Marketing and Sales teams to develop and execute an iterative approach to lead scoring and attribution
- Work closely with Inside Sales team leadership to develop efficient Marketing <> Sales handoff and supporting processes
- Build on existing marketing data foundation by increasing adoption of existing reporting options across the team, improving usage of self-service reporting capabilities
- Participate in ongoing work with the Data Engineering team to communicate actionable insights based on campaign and program performance
- Manage existing marketing technology stack, evaluate new technologies to support Coalition’s go-to-market strategy, and act as a key point of contact for internal support of marketing tools and technology
- Optimize and operationalize marketing processes related to the buyer’s journey – from acquisition through retention – for Coalition’s products and services
- Drive marketing enablement across the org through the creation, management, and optimization of marketing-related processes through the use of project management tools and documentation
- Monitor and maintain data quality within marketing systems of record (Salesforce, Marketo, and others)
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent working experience
- 5+ years of work experience in a marketing operations function, preferably in Saas or Insurance
- Prior experience working with Salesforce and Marketo
- Previous experience managing and owning the process of finding, procuring and implementing marketing technology for the marketing team
- Experience with scoping, planning, and prioritizing complex, multi-step projects
- Process and data-driven mindset
- Prior experience with developing Marketing dashboards and reports
- Intrigued by the intersection of people, process, and technology
- Excellent project management and communication skills
Our compensation reflects the cost of labor across several US geographic markets. The US base salary for this position ranges from $107,000/year in our lowest geographic market up to $155,000/year in our highest geographic market. Consistent with applicable laws, an employee's pay within this range is based on a number of factors, which include but are not limited to relevant education, skills, job-related knowledge, qualifications, work experience, credentials, and/or geographic location. Your recruiter can share more on target salary for your location during the interview process. Coalition, Inc. reserves the right to modify this range as needed.
- 100% medical, dental and vision coverage
- Flexible PTO policy
- Annual home office stipend and WeWork access
- Mental & physical health wellness programs (One Medical, Headspace, Gympass, and more)!
- Competitive compensation and opportunity for advancement
To learn more, check out our featured press releases:
- Coalition Closes $250 Million in Series F Funding, Valuing the Cyber Insurance Provider at $5 Billion
- Coalition Named to Fast Company’s Annual List of of the World’s Most Innovative Companies for 2022
- Coalition Launches Active Insurance, Reaches $650M Run Rate GWP
- Coalition launches tech-powered executive risks products with personalized risk assessment for all US small-businesses