Clearcover is the smarter car insurance company. We use powerful technology to offer everyday drivers better coverage for less money. We’re proud to be one of the fastest growing startups in Chicago, and we’re currently looking to add a few more extraordinary people to our team.
What will you do?
- Fanatically monitor and reply to live product feedback, problems, and questions via phone, email, and chat
- Provide expert customer service that transforms Clearcover customers (including really frustrated ones) into brand evangelists
- Identify and assess customers’ needs through relatively unstructured interaction
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives, and follow up to ensure resolution
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customers through open and interactive communication
- Contribute to process and product information in the team's Knowledge Base
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts, and file documents
- Deliver on Clearcover’s promise to our customers by actually solving their problems (also paying attention to a few service level guidelines and policies)
- Analyze in-process product changes and suggest modifications based on your user expertise
What do you need?
- P&C insurance license
- Proven customer support/success experience or experience as a client service representative and track record of providing excellent customer care
- Strong active listening skills; able to communicate clearly through phone conversations
- Excellent grammar and writing skills
- Demonstrated ability to understand and translate insurance information to the average person
- Familiarity with CRM & support systems and practices
- Demonstrated ability to remain friendly under pressure and resilient to negativity
- Demonstrated ability to balance the needs of the customer with the needs of the business
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- BA/BS in English, Communication, or comparable work experience
- A tactful, timely sense of humor is also a must. We’re getting funnier but we can still be funnier-er
This is an hourly role that pays $23 per hour.
But wait, there’s more:
As a people-first company, your health and well-being is a priority at Clearcover. We offer comprehensive benefits for individuals and families:
- Medical. We offer rich and affordable BCBS plans for you and your dependents. If you select the high deductible health plan, we offer an HRA and contribute to your HSA.
- Dental and vision. We cover 100% of dental and vision premiums for you and your dependents.
- Pre-tax benefits, disability, and life insurance.
- 401(k). We contribute 3%, even if you contribute nothing.
We’ve also curated a stack of perks and benefits that stretch beyond the expected. Our people have access to:
- Paid vacation and parental leave.
- Employee resource groups and mental health workshops.
- Top of the line hardware.
We’re a remote first company, having paved the way for flexible work locations and continue to offer this flexibility. If you are local or in town visiting, you also have the choice to work from our Chicago HQ office.
- Remote employees are eligible to work from: AZ, CO, CT, FL, GA, IA, IL, IN, KS, MA, MI, MN, MO, NC, NJ, OK, SC, TN, TX, UT, VA, WI.
To top it all off, if Clearcover is available in your state, you could have access to an employee discount on auto-insurance! Excited to learn more? Complete the application below!