Customer and Agent Success Advocates
Our Customer and Agent Success Advocates (CASAs) are the face of Clearcover to our insurance agent partners. CASAs help agents quote insurance, change insurance policies, and more. Our CASAs are empathetic, friendly, passionate people who love connecting with and helping others. They have a sixth sense for interpreting agent concerns and an enthusiasm for addressing them. Clearcover CASAs remain calm under pressure, thrive on the challenge of turning frowns upside-down, and have a passion for creating lifelong agent relationships. Going above and beyond for an agent is our CAAs’ standard mode of operation, which has empowered Clearcover to drive agent satisfaction that far exceeds the P&C insurance industry standard.
What will you do?
- Fanatically monitor and reply to live product feedback, problems, and questions via phone, email, and chat
- Provide expert customer service that transforms Clearcover agents (including really frustrated ones) into brand evangelists
- Identify and assess agents’ needs through relatively unstructured interaction
- Handle agent complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives, and follow up to ensure resolution
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with agents through open and interactive communication
- Contribute to process and product information in the team's Knowledge Base
- Keep records of agent interactions, process customer account changes, and provide documents
- Deliver on Clearcover’s promise to our agents by actually solving their problems (while also paying attention to a few service level guidelines and policies)
- Analyze in-process product changes and suggest modifications based on your user expertise
What do you need?
- Proven customer support/success experience or experience as a customer service representative and track record of providing excellent customer care
- Strong active listening skills and the ability to communicate clearly
- Excellent grammar and writing skills
- Demonstrated ability to understand and translate insurance information to the average person
- Familiarity with CRM & support systems and practices
- Demonstrated ability to remain friendly under pressure and resilient to negativity
- Demonstrated ability to balance the needs of the customer with the needs of the business
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- BA/BS in English, Communication, or comparable work experience
- Property and Casualty Resident Producer license required
- A tactful, timely sense of humor is also a must. We’re getting funnier but we can still be funnier-er
This is an hourly role that pays $23 per hour.
But wait, there’s more:
As a people-first company, your health and well-being is a priority at Clearcover. We offer comprehensive benefits for individuals and families:
- Medical. We offer rich and affordable BCBS plans for you and your dependents. If you select the high deductible health plan, we offer an HRA and contribute to your HSA.
- Dental and vision. We cover 100% of dental and vision premiums for you and your dependents.
- Pre-tax benefits, disability, and life insurance.
- 401(k). We contribute 3%, even if you contribute nothing.
We’ve also curated a stack of perks and benefits that stretch beyond the expected. Our people have access to:
- Paid vacation, 12 holidays, and parental leave.
- Employee resource groups and mental health workshops.
- Top of the line hardware.
We’re a remote first company, having paved the way for flexible work locations and continue to offer this flexibility. If you are local or in town visiting, you also have the choice to work from our Chicago HQ office.
- Remote employees are eligible to work from: AZ, CO, CT, FL, GA, IA, IL, IN, KS, MA, MI, MN, MO, NC, NJ, OK, SC, TN, TX, UT, VA, WI.
To top it all off, if Clearcover is available in your state, you could have access to an employee discount on auto-insurance! Excited to learn more? Complete the application below!